Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #197!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in!

Shout out to JT Music for the Warframe Rap Video!

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

Halogtkid
Taymouu 
PollosHermanos123

Mirage Prime Access Winner: Neokappy

Fan Art Recap

New Display Image:

Rufustoons’s Loki

4p8QZ-DaJOM1kyMlWgTU7EYS9OUNy7tTLFe_U3Lg

See you tomorrow for Devstream #107!

2 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Didn't receive my display ... RIP :(

2 hours ago, (PS4)AnPrudentia said:

Did anyone get their twitch drop? Mine didn't come through, even though I watched the entire stream.

Same, was there from start to finish. Just logged in to get my display but I didn't get one. Guess we're just SOL. 

<begin rant>

I watched the whole stream and NOTHING.  This is the second "twitch drop" I've be apart of and the second time I got zilch (the last time was the Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop).  With the syandana issue, I opened a ticket with D.E. AND a separate on with Twitch to determine the point of failure; no one had an answer and STILL have no resolution.

Not trying to be selfish or childish but seriously....D.E.: you really have to fix this twitch drop thing or do something else that is guaranteed to work!  (and yes, I've linked, unlinked and relinked - this doesn't fix the issue).  It's not fair or right to say a user is going to get something for watching and then they get nothing!

<end rant>

That being said, I would have watched Prime Time in any event; I truly appreciate all the streams you guys put on (Prime Time, Xbox@1 and Devstream - I watch 'em all), all the work that goes into it's content and all the funny stuff that goes on. 

You guys really put on a stellar show, in all venues; I would watch even if NOTHING was offered.  If only to watch the banter between Reb, Megan (Things I learned today: Reb / Square face? I don't see it; Megan HATES being called MEEgan; I think you are both stunningly beautiful IMHO) and the rest of the crew!  Very entertaining and informative (even during a fire alarm) :)!

Sorry for the long post, but I rant because I care!  :)  Thanks for your time!

Archived