Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the next prime?!?!?

TigerStormYT

Question

19 answers to this question

Zephyr Prime is going to be the next prime if they follow the order. We currently do not know the weapons that will be in the prime access, we just know that it may be Zephyr Prime.

Mirage Prime came out on December 12th, 2017, so March 12th, 2018 would be the release of Zephyr Prime Access, since usually a prime access is every 3 months. Not one really knows until it happens though, try to be patient with it though, patience is everything in Warframe.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)de_sch0sch said:

Will lthe vaulting be announced early enough to have some time farming for missing parts? I've just reacently started with WF and would like to get my hands on the Prime Akstileto before they get removed for an unknown (?) period of time.

You should have a day or 4, but really, you should be farming those parts (or the relics for them) right now.

6 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Zephyr Prime is going to be the next prime if they follow the order. We currently do not know the weapons that will be in the prime access, we just know that it may be Zephyr Prime.

Mirage Prime came out on December 12th, 2017, so March 12th, 2018 would be the release of Zephyr Prime Access, since usually a prime access is every 3 months. Not one really knows until it happens though, try to be patient with it though, patience is everything in Warframe.

Yeah i set a date for march 12th - 14th for the release. I’m hoping for Magistar or Kronen Prime, Daiku or Tiberon Prime or if they do secondary maybe a Kunai Prime? I also hope for the cosmetics to be a Syandana and sugutra and operator or landing craft cosmetics. Maybe we will get prime armor for kavats or maybe a shade prime, who knows.

38 minutes ago, TigerStormYT said:

The 20th? No that’s to late that’s like 8 days past normal release. It should be the 12th

That's the date given. Just means that Zephyr Prime access will be a little behind schedule. I ain't complaining because ti gives me more time to farm the stupid fragor prime handle.

1 hour ago, Cryptix123 said:

That's the date given. Just means that Zephyr Prime access will be a little behind schedule. I ain't complaining because ti gives me more time to farm the stupid fragor prime handle.

Good Point. But anyhow I grinded my ass off to get Vauban. I am not a veteran player but it was a goal for me. But I also have akstiletto prime and fragor prime I am using Sybaris Prime for primary. So I just don’t have patience but hopefully we will see the reveal soon.