Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

On 3/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

Will you ever alter the dispositions of rivens to account for new weapon usage stats?

Usage isnt the only thing they can look at. beam weapons for example tend to have higher disps cause they are just bad. Now that they are being used they dont need riven disp changes cause then no one would use them again. A case with the Lanka is its only being used for a highly specific instance. Changing its riven disp would hurt its sheer lack of use out side of eidolon slaying..

there currently arent any weapons with glaring overuse and high disp

Historical martial arts shows knights and warriors often carried more than one melee weapon - a knight could have a lance/polearm/halberd for his primary, an off-hand shield, and a mace/sword/axe considered as sidearms. Could we ever have the chance to go full ninja and equip melee weapons in the primary and secondary slots, too?

whats the plan with universal vacuum, and are you planning to allow us to lock in stats with riven mods? because with the current state of riven mods you can through 30k kuva into one mod and still end up with a terrible roll 

Question 

Are we going to be getting birds as companions anytime soon? The corpus moa is cool but we can get those as specters. Birds like these would be much better especially in the plains. They could bring new benefits like catching fish 4 players. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScskB-yIuTmwjqvxCs1S9

quebranta_tn.jpg?itok=3zgL_FaW

2. I wanted to know if these were any new sniper rifles coming to the game?

3. Will we see things like warframe slors, weapon slots, orokin catalysts, reactors and exilus adapter be sold for credits instead of platinum. I know as developers u need to make money but these items are hard to get and are important to everyday play of the game.

Can we hope to see a animation change for faster speeds, atm running at high speeds looks very odd and off putting, i want to use volts 2 but i cant get over the fact its just a sped up normal animation. I would like to see longer strides ect for better fluidity. thank you :)

Welp, here goes:

• Any plans on updating Archwing anytime soon? Any general view of where you guys want to go with it?
  • Will melee weapon balancing come with some sort of review to older stances?
  • Any dates to be expected for damage 2.5?
  • CHROMA OR LIMBO NEXT? 8D (jk, not expecting an answer for that one, but just for teh lulz... *coughbutpleasebechromacough*)

Update 22.16.0 introduced Arsenal and Navigation capabilities to clan Dojos, but are there plans to add other features such as a Foundry or Pet Incubator? More than anything, an option to spawn by default in the Dojo as opposed to our Orbiters would be appreciated by my Mountain Clan as well as many other clan warlords I know.

P.S. Please add your beloved crisp text from the Captura update to Dojos. It would be a very helpful feature to have.

Question 1: Scott, what came first? The concept for Zephyr's Air Burst ability or the blades on Zephyr Prime's model? The two just go so well together (it'll look like she's throwing those blades off her arm when she uses her 2nd ability). Did one influence the other? Or was it just a beautiful coincidence?

Question 2: Might we ever be able to swap firing modes during and while holding the charge for the Cernos Prime? I'd like the ability to decide which kind of spread I want right before shooting as opposed to having to make that decision 0.5 seconds earlier. I know it's not that long but it still feels clunky. 

Question 3: Can we get a "Gear" that would allow us to mark the ground and all nearby(hacked)Eidolon lures would go to that location and stay. You could then paint over that same location to remove it and have the lures come at you or you could paint a new location. Honestly anything to remove the current, tedious, "dog walking" paradigm would be nice :P As someone who is quite regularly put in charge of caring for the lures, I would love not having to walk the lures around myself and having to chase down the ones that get left behind.

Question 4: Have you guys ever chatted about all the forma that gets left behind when you release a prime? For example I'll never interact with my 7 forma Tiberon after I get the Tiberon prime. Just to clarify, I'm not salty at all, I know what I'm getting in to when I polarize. I'm just curious if the topic has ever come up. Maybe something along the lines of distilling forma or maybe having the option to break the weapon down back into it's resources and it's forma or something like that.

Question 5: Currently you can only toggle prime details on "tennogen" skins, due to "tennogen" skins just being retextures of the base skin. I was wondering if "DE made" retextures (like the new Dexcalibur skin) could have prime details toggled on top as well? I really want to be able to toggle future Umbra details on top of the Dexcalibur textures

*Sorry for any kind of rambling XP Feel free to summ up and/or reword as needed

Anyways thank you all at DE for such a great game and a great community! I know a lot of people having been talking about the lack of new (masterable) content, but honestly every update this year has far outweighed any release of new guns and warframes when it comes to my overall enjoyment of the game. My brother and I have been wanting these kinds of fixes and changes for so long and to see them finally getting attention makes us very happy. Me love you long time <3

cant wait to see whats in store

Questions:

Question 1: is it possible to get an option to login to the game into operator mode automatically ass long as players have completed the war within i am big on operator customization and prefer to walk the ship as such but it is tedious to have to press 5 every time

Question 2: when will the operation plague star items be getting added into regular inventories of the respective vendors or were said items only intended to be available for the event itself

Question: With the addition of more open world content just on the horizon is there any plan to deal with the Open World Anti Archwing weapons decimating Titania when in Razorwing? Because right now the Anti Archwing weapons are pretty much shutting her down for Open World Content. 

I'm having a problem linking my Twitch and Wf accounts (PS4). After not getting some drops a few streams ago I followed the advice given to unlink and relink my accounts just before each stream. This worked and I started getting drops. However, after unlinking this time, when I go to relink the account on the Warframe site I get the message 'Linked to Could not find, check back later'. The account is no longer linked when I look at my Twitch settings, but Warframe seems not to be able to see this or link the account back up again.

Any ideas?

Archived