Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Santuário do Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.3

Alterar

• Agora você pode esquivar-se / deslizar de Zephyr's Tail Wind pairar! Esta alteração também conserta ficar bloqueado de todas as outras ações durante o tempo de Tail Wind se um dodge / roll foi iniciado durante o carregamento. 
  • Melhorou a precisão do inimigo ao tentar atacar o Cryopod de Defesa Void, ajustando os pontos-alvo do Cryopod e a cobertura circundante / pontos de ataque.
  • A opção Push / Pull de colocação de decoração agora usa um movimento de entrada / saída livre ao invés de usar uma grade de 1 m.
  • Atualizou a descrição de Afuris para ler "velocidade de recarga" em vez de "tempo de recarregamento".

Conserta

• Corrigido um acidente estranho que ocorreu ao juntar-se a uma equipe de Plains logo quando o Host tenta retornar ao Cetus.
  • Corrigido um erro de script ao tentar decorar se você usou o Dojo Architect para entrar no modo Decoração.
  • Corrigido um erro de script ao tentar acessar o Market no menu ESC ao instalar uma Estrela em um Ayatan.
  • Decorações fixas nem sempre rodam suavemente no eixo selecionado.
  • A notificação de posicionamento de tabela fixa não aparece se você inseriu o top 20 a partir de uma posição inferior. (Só apareceria se estivesse no top 20 e depois subisse)
  • Corrigido um problema em que a posição do cursor (na tela de instalação do Ayatan) não era precisa para os jogadores de PC quando usava um controlador.
  • Erro de texto gramatical corrigido no Arcane Manager onde deve ser "Warframe" singular em vez de "Warframes" plural.

* Estamos cientes e investigamos um problema conhecido em que os Clientes parecem estar causando 0 dano à Teralyst Synovias, mas na realidade você está causando dano, a UI é uma mentirosa. 

не работают и не  отображаются пассивки школ оператора,когда фикс?
(google translite - "not working and not showing passive schools an operator,when a fix?")

14 hours ago, Kaneki_555 said:

there's this bug where i cant select a skin for my landing craft, i can change its colors, but i cant change their skin anymore, am i the only one who has this?

No, you are not the only one - just noticed that myself.

38 minutes ago, CaligulaYzark said:

can we have the shift + tab on the chat back ? it's really annoying to move around tabs without this feature. im wondering why it disapeared for no reasons.

Uhm Shift + Tab activates Steam overlay too so how do you imagine using Shift + Tab on chat without constantly tabing back to steam overlay lol (INB4 no some people still like to have steam overlay available)

I love all the effot you've put in, but there is one major bug that prevents progression in the plains at night, and that is the ragdolling Teralyst. it won't be killed or caught. and without loot, you cannot hunt the gantulyst. which if you didn't know, makes the end game impossible to do. please stop trying to fix anymore cosmetic and decoration bugs, and please fix THE UNCAPTURABLE UN KILLABLE TERALYST. here is a video showing the end results of what I'm talking about. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WORK ON IT! 

I know I sound like a little kid, but I was killing about 25 teralysts a day and doing the trio 2 times a week. It HURTS to not be able to do any of them because there is no point.

Companion problems again. 

Kubrows and Kavats set with the Scavenge mod seems to be falling through the floors more on both Grineer and Corpus Tile sets.  While it's to be expected as it's been a problem since their introduction what's happening is that the distance from the point they fall through the floor seems to be farther than it used to be.  More than 500 meters from the fallout point. While I might not mind much with the Smeeta Kavat; with a Huras Kubrow it's activation of Stealth proc when enemies are near seems to be tied in with the proximity of the companion from the Warframe and I often run about the map feeling naked without her around.  

I know this is going to take a while, so I'll try to post a couple of pictures when I get the chance.

Also after leaving a squad, squad chat doesn't seem to be closing like it should.  

4 hours ago, OptimusRex007 said:

Since this update, playing with the Xbox One controller, on the Arsenal, I cannot enter to customize (button X) or put mods (button Y) it doesn't work, HELP!! @[DE]Megan

I've had the same problem. maybe it's a change and not a bug?

7 hours ago, Leia_Costello said:

Probelm controller xbox360 in PC, help please

I also have a controller issue now. The (Y) button won't open the upgrades section of the arsenal, and the (X) button won't open the appearance menu. The buttons work fine everywhere else though and I didn't have an issue until I updated. Tried to re-config some bindings but that didn't help either. Thanks for the regular updates though DE I still love you guys!

Il y a 4 heures, OptimusRex007 a dit :

Since this update, playing with the Xbox One controller, on the Arsenal, I cannot enter to customize (button X) or put mods (button Y) it doesn't work, HELP!! @[DE]Megan

I have the same problem with the Steam Controller.... :(

When returning from a mission started from the Dojo Observatory, you are not taken to the room that is set as Spawn point. This is pretty annoying.

Also, the "Change Loadout" button from the Observatory Navigation doesn't seem to do anything. I understand there's an Arsenal nearby, but if it's not meant to do anything, why is it there?

Archived