The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Guys you can try to play the game and probably fail shortly or you can stay here and read some nice comments from the community. It's really fun. :satisfied:

Don't get me wrong, I really love the moment and excitement before the rewards are loaded after a void fissure, that's like opening presents, but in the meantime lets wait for the tech guys form DE do their work and soon will be back in the action.

Please redirect some funds from the dedicated kitchen staff to proper DDOS protection for the servers. Cupcakes for the devstream crew are not very productive by comparison when the game becomes unplayable for hours at a time, and the netcode is still unable to smoothly handle real-world network issues. Lost rewards really should be queue'd up for send the next time the game does manage a successful connection, even if that's after the game has been closed and reopened, not just until the player gets tired of idling hoping for the servers to come back up. The longer you leave the game vulnerable to this kind of attack, the more disgruntled hackers will probably notice and attempt it themselves. Not having enterprise-grade protection for a game with 40 thousand average users on Steam is not a long-term viable business strategy. It's time to upgrade.

1 minute ago, Deus-Machina said:

Guys I figured out what happened! The hawtness of Rebecca has caused cpu throttling, and in result made server crash.

I'm more of a Megan guy myself,but I see where you're coming from xD

Also is anyone else playing Dark Sector while the server is sloppy or is it just me?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MechaEmperor7000 said:

I just logged back on and got an email from Ordis that restored what I lost during a Void Fissure.

However I didn't get to choose what it was, so the things you get might only be based on what relic you ran, not what you actually picked.

Yeah don't do fissures atm. Rewards won't load and you'll only get what your relic was. Time to play something else today.... Rip boosters

2 minutes ago, DojikkoVoidNinja said:

Please redirect some funds from the dedicated kitchen staff to proper DDOS protection for the servers. Cupcakes for the devstream crew are not very productive by comparison when the game becomes unplayable for hours at a time, and the netcode is still unable to smoothly handle real-world network issues. Lost rewards really should be queue'd up for send the next time the game does manage a successful connection, even if that's after the game has been closed and reopened, not just until the player gets tired of idling hoping for the servers to come back up. The longer you leave the game vulnerable to this kind of attack, the more disgruntled hackers will probably notice and attempt it themselves. Not having enterprise-grade protection for a game with 40 thousand average users on Steam is not a long-term viable business strategy. It's time to upgrade.

Really dude, do you know where their fiances are, do you know if this is a DDOS? Do you have some sort of insider info in regards to this? If not stop, then stop trying to call them out on bull crap. Let them fix the problem and while they are doing that, grab a box of crayons and a coloring book.

1 minute ago, Deminisis said:

Yeah don't do fissures atm. Rewards won't load and you'll only get what your relic was. Time to play something else today.... Rip boosters

I just chumped a neo relic to see if it works.

It works. It seems like the worst might be over, but until an official statement comes from DE, assume things might still screw up. Still though, I'm gonna get my baro farm on (I got like 400 relics, losing a couple isn't that bad)

1 minute ago, Luciferi4n said:

I'm more of a Megan guy myself,but I see where you're coming from xD

Also is anyone else playing Dark Sector while the server is sloppy or is it just me?

Well I got to admit, them redreds are supa smexy!

Just now, MinionZero said:

Aww, DE love us.

Were all L...users..