The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, MommaMisty said:

All the Casual players are showing up in the forms.... 
Back to E621 and Discord. 

Not exactly helpful here.  I don't think looking down on people is going to solve the problem. And some of us "casual players" are on discord as well. Be nice.. you never know when you may meet them later :)

8 minutes ago, MommaMisty said:

Yes I do.
"They are serious about security" while using out dated web script. 
So many holes in the game too for injections and so on. 
Its so broken. 

DE should of stayed ahead because they make millions.
Hackers fap to hentai. 

you can't say it like that.
it's the same thing with cracked games, you bring new software and it will be eventually be cracked, same sh!t basically. 

Edited by Vanrythzx

20 minutes ago, Deus-Machina said:

Its entirely possible its not even related to DE's equipment, you remember the big ddos of the east coast in usa? It was targeting major isp's.

And they could easily update us with that information if it is the case, although I find it unlikely seeing as the main servers are in Canada and I'm in the UK (which has a direct undersea line to nova scotia in Canada) and can't get on I find it unlikely that it's the USA isp issue like last time, it could be their canadian isp which is having issues but they could easily tell us that too. 

Not to mention I did mention about a ddos in my post and how it would actually help them if we didn't try to login...so again updates can actually help them as well as us...

Edited by LSG501

2 minutes ago, --Noizer-- said:

Some official word from DE about this would be nice, not just "investigating" (4 hours)

The thing is, if the problem is on their ISP there's pretty much nothing they can do except to wait like us.

uh, how much longer will the DE take to fix the thing? I want to go back to my game :( btw i have been playing warframe for almost a year

Edited by BluAetherium
better details

Just now, MinionZero said:

I had to google that. 

I am sorry for your eyes.

1 minute ago, Longeres said:

I completely understand you, my friend, 50% of my playtime is Valkyr. Playing since 2013 btw :D

Ayeeeeeeee *snaps fingers*

2 minutes ago, NuttiKrust said:

lol, your elitism is showing. ;)

You say that
I'm a MR-11 Rhino Main. 

3 minutes ago, Cylla.Ren said:

Not exactly helpful here.  I don't think looking down on people is going to solve the problem. And some of us "casual players" are on discord as well. Be nice.. you never know when you may meet them later :)

The joke was I was going to fap my dude. 
/r/wooosh

3 minutes ago, Vanrythzx said:

you can't say it like that.
it's the same thing with cracked games, you bring new software and it will be eventually be cracked, same sh!t basically. 

I can say that.
I just did

• Like 1