Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Leorion:

They were supposed to have been fixed. We don't all have time throughout the day to play when we want, so we try to enjoy ourselves during our breaks. It's been three hours since this thread was made, it seemed fine, but then it went down again.

Of course people will be mad! If there is a risk of that kind of stuff happening, DE should pull that servers off for sure.

How about just not to play right now if you already know there are server issues? Are you so dependent on warframe that you starve if you can't play today?

I haven't read anything official that the problems would be supposed to be fixed. The servers are coming and going since about 4 hours. So someone could possibly expect, that the server might die again in 10 minutes, even if they can login right now, since there is no official message that the problems have been REALLY fixed.

Some earlier posts suggested DE to shutdown the servers completely until the problems are fixed instead of letting the servers come up and die again minutes later. Gradually i think that would be the better behaviour right now... as you can see.

1 minute ago, Buuuh said:

How about just not to play right now if you already know there are server issues? Are you so dependent on warframe that you starve if you can't play today?

Some people only manage to play the game at weekends due to other real life commitments....they're basically losing out on potentially half of the weeks play time at this rate. 

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Oh well hopefully you are able to get the issues resolved quickly.

My only regret is that the server instability ate my spy sortie which was the one in a million rando-pug spy where they actually do it first try............ then the server hung on updating account info till I gave up and Alt+F4d my way out :P 

I mean it's not a huge deal I usually just solo Spy but I've been feeling a strange desire to enjoy Sortie Spies going sideways and a group getting it done in one try is like a blue moon event :P

That's some rotten luck, that is.

6 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Good thing I had all the ducats I needed yesterday to buy all the baro items I wanted... I'd be pretty pissed if I only had Saturday to get the few primes in rotation right now, and couldn't work toward them >.>

They have already talked about possibly extending baro. I am sure people will still complain tho.

At this point, I'm genuinely curious as to what the cause is for such an extensive outage like this.

Possibly due to how their server infrastructure is designed and setup to scale under load/unexpected failures... or how their security stack and networking layer is setup in the event of 3rd party attack - whether it be metal racked servers or cloud-hosted.

Otherwise, someone must have pressed "Deploy" when they shouldn't have :3

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spyrestone said:

The saturday IT server room guys, YOU ARE THE REAL MVP!!!! Also Space mom has it covered and if all they do is extend the Barro time, that's all the ungrateful WE DESERVE EVERYTHING for free deserve.

the we dersive everything for free most apply to you alot of us do put money into game to help support it, not to mention time played i dont have much on pc but i got a hellot on xbox and bit of money in both nit to metion whats the frase oh yeah time is money

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Some people only manage to play the game at weekends due to other real life commitments....they're basically losing out on potentially half of the weeks play time at this rate. 

And it is indeed sad, but as one of those people you mentioned, I can tell you it's possible to understand an issue can take time to be fixed.  I wish I could grind the stuff I planned to grind this weekend, but as far as I know, it's not possible/risky bet at the moment. So I can only stay calm and wait for the fix to happen.

Edit : As it is right now, I can't even log in to work on my mods and look up the next things I'll have to farm, nor chat with the IG acquaintances I've made.

Edited by crushlex

vor 3 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

Then i suggest DE should schedule their next server problems time window on somewhere during the week. Would this be a suitable solution for your social life?

• Like 1