Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

this update is really break me over last 24 hour i have pick lato part and new mod on 2 seperate mission and both time it crash and i get nothing / the way this mod advise people is being lazy go to zone 8 and quit if you got nothing 
i really want to send ticket to get my price back but i doubt that gona happen 
i hope something needed will be change soon 

there are still a lot of bugs ^(

- no new portal spawn

- d/c host with kick all w/o any reward

- white screen after entering portal

- focus buff does not appear on new wave, sometimes

The mode where people spend 20 mins+ with no rewards espessialy with low drop rates - very bad

DE pls make it that when the portal starts materializing the efficiency stops going down till one of your squadmates jumps through the portal. I have a potato laptop and its imposible to get to zone 8 in elite with me since we lose like 30% of efficiency every time we go through a portal just becouse it doesnt open cuz of my low fps

Sanctuary Onslaught is amazing but its completely ruined by the problems of missing portals but worse the host migrations. This game mode is designed for longer periods of play only increasing the risk and magnitude of loot loss. I've literally lost nearly as much loot as I've acquired since starting playing Onslaught.

So now you have taken a great game mode and made it into something people will resent. Not sure how this can be addressed maybe by improving host migrations so they actually work?

Even better giving rewards as they are earned rather than at the end and also make this a feature of all survival, defence, interception, excavation, plains missions and any other longer missions. I see how some might see part of the game being getting to the end but with longer game modes its too small a part and too big a problem to ignore.

Brings me back to a time where spending an hour in a T4 survival and met with failed host migration when right next to walking into extraction.

Onslaught first try: Room 12, Game freeze...all rewards gone

Onslaught second try: room 4, white screen....waiting until timer runs out

Onslaught third try: room 5, no portal spawning...waiting until timer runs out

Onslaught fourth try: room 11, host stays behind, countless waiting time for host migration, problem bla bla, sent back to lobby, all rewards gone again

no more tries......poor quality managment from DE and a waste of time to play this

more than disappointed...

4 Khrona components that I should already have and every single time something happens. Host leaves lost connection, go through the conduit lost connection, nothing happens... lost connection and no rewards. This mode is not fun and if the reward system is broken whats the point? What a waste of time, so annoying. 

Can we make the Onslaught efficiency a little easier to keep up on? I'm finding that if you don't play a frame that can wipe the map, you're going to have a MUCH more difficult time keeping up the pace. Example: I made it to Zone 14 no problem with Saryn, yet I struggled to make it to Zone 8 with Gara using Acid Shells.

These drop tables, yeesh. Not only are they the lowest frame part drop rates in the game (except Ivara's chassis, 5.64% rot C, spy T2) but her BP is a drop too. What other standard frame has a BP as a random drop? EDIT: Ivara's BP is a rot c drop from spy T3.

As far as I'm concerned, these relic drops, radded or not, are just filler. Something added to dilute the drop table. I've done a mix of both normal and elite and so far I have a bunch of relics I will never go out of my way to use, a few thousand endo, all 5 captura scenes, 4 chassis, a neuro and a system. This is after focusing mainly on onslaught since it dropped on Friday morning.

I don't want to engage in this mode anymore because it feels like I'm not being rewarded for playing it.

My issue with the onslaught game mode is 2 zone per rotation taking into account the low porcentages of the rewards exclusive to this game mode (we can get the relics doing almost anything in the game). I think a zone per rotation could be better.

Other than that the other complaint is the high ammount of crashes but i am sure it will get fixed in the future.

But other than that the new game mode is fun.

@[DE]Megan@[DE]Rebecca

DEAR DE !
WHEN YOU FIX THE GAME CRASH IN SLAUGHTER MODE ?!!!!!
I HAVE 2 TIMES CAN'T GET NANOOPTICAL CHORA ARE UNABLE TO BECAUSE WHEN SHE FALLS I HAVE CRASHES THE GAME, HOW MUCH LONGER CAN THIS GO ON ?!!!! I CAN'T GET A BABY DUE TO DEPARTURES AND BACK TO THE GAME IN MY INVENTORY NO NANOOPTIC CHARA !!!
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST ?! :angry::angry::angry:

ALREADY TIRED OF THE GAME CRASH !!!!

CAN'T GET NANOOPTICAL CHORE FOR HOW TO GET IT FROM ME AFTER 20-30 SECONDS THE GAME CRASH !!!

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THIS !!!

@[DE]Megan Veldt rifle needs texture improvements. Just took the weapon from froundry and tried to paint.

Current textures looks realy sad...

It looks good only in "Orokin Style"(Black+White+Gold) only. In some other colors it appears sick. I like the style of that gun, but textures on it ruins everything.

Please consider removing the Captura scenes from the loot tables. 

We can trade them... yes BUT we can not sell them for credits. 

To me this is a useless drop to keep receiving. Or make them worth like 25-50k credits. So at least we can sell them for something.

Personally, i think the "loot tables" should be more like the "Plauge Star" event. We gain Standing for this mode, then we have that ability to spend that standing on the items we want to buy. "radiant relic packs", "Vandal Items", "Khora", "Endo" and any other item you want to add in later.

If this is meant to be "Endgame", then the rewards should reflect that.

New update, new bugs.The new Zaw parts have broken models (I'm not the only person to have this problem) and ever since this update went live whenever I go down and I revive myself, my kubrow bugs out and dissappears until the game ends. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I just wanted to say it because it's quite annoying.

On 4/20/2018 at 8:02 PM, AvPCelticPredator said:

Fix this bug on lvl 75-90 Zone 11, blank screen between migration through portals from zone 10 to zone 11.

OPICv3L.jpg

fpePwst.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, Ext3h said:

That hapens when you die during the migration phase, and don't make it to the portal. The screen stays white until you die the next time. When you then revive, you have "fog" effect for the remainder of that round. Next round is normal again.

Or you can go to communication, then Inbox, then go back to the game screen and it'll be fixed. Hope it helps.

Just now, MillerFrame said:

Sanctuary chrasd all the time: when host left the squad, host migration does not succesfull. just loading and loading. i give up after 20min on loading screen...

i will not play this.

after zone 7, no reward... third time crashd

Archived