Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant even get past zone 4 in ESO

Senketsu_

I agree that ESO should be harder then normal SO but when you first spawn in and get insta-gibbed by hitscan weapons that you cant even use parkour to dodge, then it gets very frustrating and not fun. also good luck getting further when a teammate drops for no reason, or gets DCed. I think just slightly nefing enemy accuracy would go a long way to making this not a pain gluttons paradise. I really want to farm those Vandals, but when you cant even make it to rotation B it gets infuriating.

Sorry but i have to give you the "Git gud" word. Use the right tools if you can't survive at those levels, if you are using an squishy warframe then use another more durable, you have an invulnerability period when you spawn after going through the portal.

all i can say here is good luck on this topic, don't bring up nerf and people will just throw salt at you XD

but really all u can do is work on making your weapons n frame better and team up with a plan with others

il y a 6 minutes, chofranc a dit :

Sorry but i have to give you the "Git gud" word. Use the right tools if you can't survive at those levels, if you are using an squishy warframe then use another more durable, you have an invulnerability period when you spawn after going through the portal.

inb4 warning point xD

After reading all comments so far i can only say,listen to them , EOS is not too hard,you just do it  wrong (because if you cant survive there with your current Frame -> WHY NOT take another) and if u refuse to do that,learn how to survive with that exact Frame ... good luck getting further (when u follow our advices)

When i tried ESO when the enemy scaling got fixed pre - hotfix, i tend to get killed at the fourth Zone. Even with 2K Armor, her health gets wrecked by the amount of enemies there since the map there is so tightly packed which 1) makes killing easy but 2) makes a lot more enemies attack you at once. I don’t die as much there now though. I think Zone 8 is easier to deal with than Zone 4 since the map is wider.

Edited by VPrime96

At wave 4, you'd get around 300,000-500,000 points.

4CAarL1eCsCJutBAQAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I'm not sure if your "good luck getting further" is needed. It seems that many others are not struggling with this issue that you are claiming makes the game not fun and supposedly makes it impossible to get past zone four.

Edited by --Q--Doomie

17 minutes ago, chofranc said:

Only problem with that is that the more "durable" frames dont have high damage output, so if I take a more tank frame. I wont be able to keep efficiency up as well. Im using a range and damage build Saryn prime.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Doomie said:

At wave 4, you'd get around 300,000-500,000 points.

cfB_2vruTA2OOvAk8Hb2jQ.png

I'm not sure if your "good luck getting further" is needed. It seems that many others are not struggling with this issue that you are claiming makes the game not fun and supposedly makes it impossible to get past zone four.

didn't say its impossible. but getting further, requires a dedicated team that brings a specific team comp. Im a solo player that has to rely on matchmaking.

I've been playing as a Saryn Prime Spore caster and I had no problem getting at least to zone 8 with matchmaking people. It depends on if people took frame to AFK are frames to actually play the game and if you are playing correctly your frame.

Just now, Senketsu_ said:

didn't say its impossible. but getting further, requires a dedicated team that brings a specific team comp. Im a solo player that has to rely on matchmaking.

You realize that for pretty much any endurance run in Warframe, a dedicated team (or in certain situations, going solo) is required? You are complaining about a game mode that you believe is too difficult because you are not putting in the effort to do it properly. If you want the best results in any mission, put together a dedicated team that can work together to conquer Sanctuary.

5 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

Only problem with that is that the more "durable" frames dont have high damage output, so if I take a more tank frame. I wont be able to keep efficiency up as well. Im using a range and damage build Saryn prime.

Is this another case of "I can't solo, but I don't want to work with other players?"

OP, I would advise changing your team setup. If you have trouble getting past zone 4, I think that it would be much more efficient to take a break and work on your builds. The mode is not made for low end setups. If team composition is an issue, use recruit chat, clan mates, friends, or Discord servers for recruitment. You should be running 2 DPS, a buffer, and someone like Octavia to help with bullet fire or Bless for damage reduction. The only real problem with ESO is spawns of enemies. DE is working on fixing said spawns, but in the meantime, you can easily rinse and repeat 8 zone runs.

23 minutes ago, chofranc said:

You could always be the better person and actually assist the person with the tools and knowledge to progress. Saying git gud isn't wrong, but it won't help anyone.

OP: I suggest taking Rhino (buff), Equinox, EV, Octavia, Trinity, or Banshee (sonar). Use high end weapon setups to take care of enemies where Warframe abilities are restricted from spam. I would suggest using Zaws, Zenistar, Whips, Azima, or other AoE attack methods.

You can also use something like Miter for the Nullifiers in Corpus waves:

Spoiler

unknown.png

I'm wondering how some say solo to round 8 is easy.  Well, I tried it with this weeks' map and always run out of efficiency at wave 5 or 6. I even tried it with 1 other player. 

The problem isn't our damage or our durability, it's the maps.  New enemies spawn far away from each other inside distant rooms and tunnels, often staying in them instead of rushing us. Having to run back and forth to just get them in our LOS (line of sight) wastes so much time.

In a full squad, it's easy to stay 90%+, we're spread out and there is always enemies getting killed at all times everywhere. There is never a long pause to make efficiency drop too much.
If using exclusive meta-cheese tactic is the only way to solo this (map nukers that don't need LOS), that is a bad thing. A game that gives us a myriad of frame/weapon choices should never limit said choices to a very narrow select few to make it viable for solo play. Most maps are fine and can be solo'd.  Three of them were not, enemy spawn rate needs to be increased and/or they need to stop that glitch (?) where they spawn and stand still inside their spawn room.
I've seen a video of a solo player reaching wave 9, in their video where I got stuck the enemies were constant and never ending. The player never needed to search for enemies, they came to him instead en masse. When I played those room, I had long pauses of 2-3 seconds before new enemies arrived.  What gives?

EDIT:  just tried solo again.  The current wave 6 Kuva Fortress is a disaster.  They either casually walk out of their spawn zones or stay in them. I made it to wave 7 with 3% left.

Edited by MystMan

44 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You could always be the better person and actually assist the person with the tools and knowledge to progress. Saying git gud isn't wrong, but it won't help anyone.

Dude, i didn't just say "Git gud", the rest after that is an useful tip.

"Use the right tools if you can't survive at those levels, if you are using an squishy warframe then use another more durable, you have an invulnerability period when you spawn after going through the portal."

That's what i said after the Git Gud.

Edited by chofranc

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

I agree that ESO should be harder then normal SO but when you first spawn in and get insta-gibbed by hitscan weapons that you cant even use parkour to dodge, then it gets very frustrating and not fun. also good luck getting further when a teammate drops for no reason, or gets DCed. I think just slightly nefing enemy accuracy would go a long way to making this not a pain gluttons paradise. I really want to farm those Vandals, but when you cant even make it to rotation B it gets infuriating.

Il y a 3 heures, Senketsu_ a dit :

I've been in elite sanctuary with mirage and ember. I also play it almost every day with mesa. All in all i do mess up occasionally because I'm not very careful but I don't blame the game. I've been routinely to wave 13-14 with random players from the public queue. It's okay not to be the best player ever, in that case there is normal onslaught, it's still the same but the levels are more manageable.

Edited by sixmille