Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, we have... profile banners?

DeMonkey

9 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

The join date is for the forums, not the game. I started playing Warframe on November 8th, 2014, and I joined the forums on November 9th, 2014.  

Thanks and if i remember when i started playing, that would be great.

Just checking in Profile - members for 5 years, that was changed recently, so must be somewhere in first 4 months of 2013

Edited by Myscho

38 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

nuhc1wg.png

I have yet to find a way to change it, but it's clearly meant for something. Clicking on it also expands it, however it still shows nothing.

You can seemingly also edit your profile icon to be.. not a profile icon?

tk7vt6u.png

Not sure what this is about tbh, anyone found anything new, got any thoughts on what you suspect might be changing?

That would be cool to have our own banners. I NEED IT!!!

26 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

I need to have my go-to profile pic somewhere on my profile. I've gone too long without using it.

Hide contents

TKRSaUC.jpg

23 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

That's the Toa of Light though.

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't Bionicle LEGO? (I wasn't old enough at the time to be able to get into it, but I have heard that it was a really good series.)

1 minute ago, [DE]Drew said:

Sorry for getting any hopes up but we do not intend to allow custom photos. Some of my previous code changes were reset with the forum update. 

Rip, kinda had a feeling that it wasn’t intentional. Thanks for letting us know.

7 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't Bionicle LEGO? (I wasn't old enough at the time to be able to get into it, but I have heard that it was a really good series.)

Bionicle was part of the "lego technic" line.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Sorry for getting any hopes up but we do not intend to allow custom photos. Some of my previous code changes were reset with the forum update. 

Understandable.

If custom photos are a no, what about new banners. Not a custom "DIY" banner of course, but simply a list that we can pick from in the same way we can pick a profile icon?

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Understandable.

If custom photos are a no, what about new banners. Not a custom "DIY" banner of course, but simply a list that we can pick from in the same way we can pick a profile icon?

Having a list of banners to choose from would be pretty neat actually.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Understandable.

Tbh I would even be okay with tileset snapshots / renders. Size quality is good, relatively easy to execute, and mostly relatable in a way to all players.

Like 2 iconic locations for each tileset for example.

3 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Having a list of banners to choose from would be pretty neat actually.

Indeed. For example it could start off limited to the fan art stuff that goes in the displays on our ship with similar cropping and filters. 

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Tbh I would even be okay with tileset snapshots / renders. Size quality is good, relatively easy to execute, and mostly relatable in a way to all players.

Like 2 iconic locations for each tileset for example.

That also sounds pretty good. It'll never be as "cool" as the unique DE ones, but that's kinda the point.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Indeed. For example it could start off limited to the fan art stuff that goes in the displays on our ship with similar cropping and filters. 

Hmm, having some of fan art for some of the banners would be amazing to have.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

6 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Hmm, having some of fan art for some of the banners would be amazing to have.

And it can't be all that difficult to code *wink wink nudge nudge* @[DE]Drew.

To be fair I have absolutely no coding experience at all, I'm just guessing that it would be comparatively easy since the images already exist.

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

And it can't be all that difficult to code *wink wink nudge nudge* @[DE]Drew.

To be fair I have absolutely no coding experience at all, I'm just guessing that it would be comparatively easy since the images already exist.

Yeah, I don’t have that much experience with coding either, hopefully it’s not that hard to code though.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

I'll just have a grumpy cat thing like I used to.

No portrait of you sighing in disappointment at Wukong's lack of a rework?

I expected better...

But I approve...in my office at work I have the 2018 Grumpy Cat Calender.

I miss April's photo....