Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok this new Warframe music is epic.

Agreed. I've already got a few theories on what it may be used for. If one listens closely, the initial section has the same background tune as Stalker's theme from a long while back, which leads me to think that it may be an intro to Excal Umbra wrecking things, or something along those lines since only the Orokin Towers (active and derelict) have that kind of male vocal element (as featured in the two Void tracks).

Stalker theme link for reference:

Spoiler

New, unidentified piece of music:

Spoiler

A fellow Tenno also suggested that the Broken Scepter we get from War Within may be used to acquire ourselves said Excal Umbra, given how it can manipulate a Dax as also demonstrated in War Within, but that is also theory at best. 

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Theories. Theories everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

A fellow Tenno also suggested that the Broken Scepter we get from War Within may be used to acquire ourselves said Excal Umbra, given how it can manipulate a Dax as also demonstrated in War Within, but that is also theory at best. 

So... RIP those who threw Scepter away?

10 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Agreed. I've already got a few theories on what it may be used for. If one listens closely, the initial section has the same background tune as Stalker's theme from a long while back, which leads me to think that it may be an intro to Excal Umbra wrecking things, or something along those lines since only the Orokin Towers (active and derelict) have that kind of male vocal element (as featured in the two Void tracks).

Stalker theme link for reference:

Hide contents

New, unidentified piece of music:

Hide contents

I jam that stalker theme while working out. Goes great with 

The way you explained it, MAN! does that music get me hyped for what's coming.

Il y a 21 heures, (XB1)Eminem2420 a dit :

Warframe's soundtrack in general is amazing.

Can't really say that about archwing music, matter of taste i guess (this one is really promising though)

I have two ideas on what it could be.

I think its gonna be intro music to something, probably for Saccrifice quest. The heavy beat will be centered on a character we're introduced to, (could be someone we've already met Like Ballas or Stalker) and then it breaks away from them into an overlooking shot when the vocals kick in.

The other is that its the login music. 

Maybe it is a theme for a cinematic trailer for The Sacrifice that may or may not be shown at TennoCon. That, or it is a piece that will be used in the quest. It may even be even both.

Either way, I am a sucker for good video game music and Warframe's OST is in my list of my top 10 favorite video game OSTs.

Edited by (XB1)N7 Sinner