Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm orokin cells?

RayzorDi

Question

24 answers to this question

Ceres and saturn survival missions. also you can find them in derelict but i think first two options are best for long farm. if you need just a quick 1 or 2 cells, better run capture missions there. You usually can find a few containers with cells

The wiki is usually pretty reliable with this kind of info.

Anecdotally, they seem to appear in containers reasonably often (taking into account that they're considered a rare resource) on Ceres, especially if you're thorough about smashing them and looking out for Cell Arrays.

12 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Ceres and saturn survival missions. also you can find them in derelict but i think first two options are best for long farm. if you need just a quick 1 or 2 cells, better run capture missions there. You usually can find a few containers with cells

Okay thank you :)

10 minutes ago, tobascodagama said:

The wiki is usually pretty reliable with this kind of info.

Anecdotally, they seem to appear in containers reasonably often (taking into account that they're considered a rare resource) on Ceres, especially if you're thorough about smashing them and looking out for Cell Arrays.

I will make sure to check out the wiki

Thanks

42 minutes ago, RayzorDi said:

Hey, I was just wondering where the best place to farm orokin cells are? 

Im in need of them for crafting forma and warframes/weapons

Speed Run the Saturn boss mission - he will drop at least one cell per kill .... much faster farm than doing survival and not getting any cells sometimes.

Ceres and Saturn planets drop orokin cells. always do Survival mission on them with Nekros warframe. Nekros give bonus drop rate.

Optional you can do assassinate mission on those planets because bosses drop the rare materials often.

You can also do Invasion mission on the said planets, if there's assassinate mission from the invasion, do it for rare materials and the invasion rewards.

Im sorry but i disagree with the comments saying to farm in survival cause it just takes too much time and sometimes you get nothing at all. Orokin cells are a RARE resource and some weapons require 10 good luck farming that many in survival in a reasonable amount of time. Assassinate Sargas Ruk on Saturn is the best if you use Arca plasmor you can finish the mission in like 1:30-2 mins and if you look on the wiki it says he has an INCREASED chance to drop cells, so if you want an almost guaranteed cell drop just farm him.

So one almost garantied cell every 2 min or 10 in 20 min in a survival..... Seems like the same outcome to me.......

But is you could do Vor / Lech Krill on ceres in 2 min aswell, that would be double the chance to get a cell, since you kill 2 bosses there, but Again if it takes you 4 min to do that mission, the outcome is the same as the other options.

I normally go to Gabii on my Nekros and bring a friend on a Hydroid the outcome is about 8-12 cells in 20 min

5 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Wrong. Helene awful for cells. I played as a Nekros 2nd time in a row. 0 cells with my Rank 30 Nekros. 

I'm a Helene fan so take exception to "wrong".

That said, squad can have a big effect. A squad of people chopping everyone up should have better results than a Saryn melting everything. Even connection quality to host can hinder Nekros' desecrate.

And finally, good old RNG. During acolytes I came out of one run of 5 waves of Helene with 6 orokin cells. Some runs 1 or 2. Some runs none. Tis the nature of the beast.

Sargas Ruk on Tethys, no competition.

The mission can be done in a minute and apart from him drooping 1, there's also a high chance you get 1-2 along the way.

I still remember I once got 4 or 5 from 1 mission without any boosters.

In fact, since I was farming Ember about 30-40 days ago, by the time I got the systems I had so many cells that only yesterday did I notice I'm running out.