Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

3 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

I prefer the dark theme too at least not burn my eyes while I read. 

I joined at the time it was the default and haven't been able to make a switch. Also, yes, it's definitely easier on the eyes, dark environment or not.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I joined at the time it was the default and haven't been able to make a switch. Also, yes, it's definitely easier on the eyes, dark environment or not.

Yes and I doesn't understand their designers. Why the hell they make a bright white design which burns the eyes of the readers? There is nothing good came from these designs. This is more chill and more pleasible to read. Also it is much nicer than the others.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

Yes and I doesn't understand their designers. Why the hell they make a bright white design which burns the eyes of the readers? There is nothing good came from these designs. This is more chill and more pleasible to read. Also it is much nicer than the others.

Quite, the only real bad part being posts with improper formatting that end up making the text black, forcing me to highlight the entire thing just to see anything.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lady_Xenomorph said:

I like the dark places too. 

of course you do, Lady_Xenomorph

sshhshshshshsh

and there we have the xenomorph sounds

Btw praise the mag!

among others

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Like 14

I am happy to be a part of the mag family. She is my most used frame and she is strong in many part. I feel she needs only tweaks but her last touches was okayish and she is not a frame which needs a massive rework. I am happy to see there are plenty of tennos whom likes she. 

• Like 22

Despite I am using Khora profile picture right now my heart still belong to Mag what I used as my main and first pick of choice. I have good memories with her and she always crushed my foes no matter where they came from.

Edited by Syppolina
typo.
  • Like 16

Whenever I think of Mag, I think of this song.

The mood of the song and the lyrics reminds me of Mag's sad history of reworks. Even though I'm an Excal main, Mag was my starter choice 3 years ago. She was charming... she was beautiful... She was strong.

And though I know, since I've awakened her again...

She depends on me. 

• Like 11