Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

Actually mag is my most used frame and the third liked frame after Titania and Octavia. *Repel* all of space magic on me. *Turning into a mini roflcopter*. *Fires with dex pixia*

• Like 28

20 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Your Transference isn't doing well, you've got a lot of static between your frame and operator. 

Mag is outstanding in Hydron and the goatiest of frames is Oberon.

Mag is "only" good at Hydron though, and even then a banshee can out-kill her, she is not a versatile frame at all which is why i honestly can't see where all this praise is coming from, but to each their own i guess...

26 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Mag is "only" good at Hydron though, and even then a banshee can out-kill her, she is not a versatile frame at all which is why i honestly can't see where all this praise is coming from, but to each their own i guess...

I'm convinced you're trolling. 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

If you are here to test our faith, you aren't doing a good job. You don't even make any sense, and yet are too lame for a real troll. Try harder, like this you don't even deserve the flames of condemnation, pfff.

Anyway, brothers and sisters, let me tell you the story of my journey. 

I was once a new tenno, pure in spirit and innocent in mind. I saw Mag, and I knew I found my true path. And my days were filled with glorious although polarizing deeds. It was a difficult path, but one that taught me the true value of a bullet jump. Other tenno would say that Mag sucks, but I knew that Mag pulls instead. Those were the happy days.

But then, I discovered a dark temptation in our clan's dojo - a false god Nezha. I strayed from the path of our true Goddess, and I succumbed to the temptation. For many weeks, months even, I slowly forgot about the bullet jumping, and learned to slide instead. I forgot about the magnetizing power of tossing enemies around on the battlefield, and burned them with flames and put them on stakes instead. The Goddess slowly faded away from my heart and yet I was happy. Those were truly dark days.

And then, I encountered a very difficult sortie. A sortie where enemies' armor was strong, stronger than anything I've seen before. And I wept, as I recalled for how long have I blundered. But Mag came to save me. She showed me what it truly means to be a tenno. The armored enemies didn't stand a chance. And so my sins were crushed into oblivion, and thus my faith was restored.

Praise her Majesty Mag!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

then what else is she the "best" for except for defence modes like Hydron, for which even a banshee can out perform her from time to time? Cause in my opinion she needs a major buff.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

He's just hating because you and your avatar in game are so useful and fine.  Just flick any dirt off your shoulders and don't let it bother you.  Haters gonna hate.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

He's just hating because you and your avatar in game are so useful and fine.  Just flick any dirt off your shoulders and don't let it bother you.  Haters gonna hate.  

^.^

3 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

then what else is she the "best" for except for defence modes like Hydron, for which even a banshee can out perform her from time to time? Cause in my opinion she needs a major buff.

Then go make a feedback thread about it?

This is a light hearted thread, Glav. It's not for picking apart Mag and comparing her to other Warframes.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Pull - an underated survival skill for newbies, and a good  cc with guaranteed knockdown on higher level, and is spamable.

Magnetize - damage multiplier, easier target for shooter newbies in general, choke point maker.

Polarize - emergency shield refresh usefull for new and old players alike, armor shreds, damage.

Crush - ale damage, aoe lockdown, now with overshields.

I'm too lazy to write about the augments, but you get the idea. She may not be prefect for some situations, but i find her powerful enough to be able to do any mission type efficiently, and still have fun (i personally dislike quake banshee, so i'm a bit biased)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

This is a light hearted thread, Glav. It's not for picking apart Mag and comparing her to other Warframes.

You're right, it is, don't take me to personally, i'm just "contributing" in my own way, albeit quite poorly.

1 minute ago, Glavenusaur said:

You're right, it is, don't take me to personally, i'm just "contributing" in my own way, albeit quite poorly.

I'm happy to provide examples in a different thread, tbh, but good chance of this thread being closed if people get defensive about their Warframe.

• Like 8