Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worshipping

Sziklamester

I am mostly a Titania main because she was a love in the first sight because she reminds me really. Still I like mag also whom was my main for so long time and I played with her a lot and still use in times when I feel she needs. Btw this is a nice thread and good to see this is still an active one. Praise the mags!

• Like 25

Mag mains and worshippers, I’m picking up Mag Prime at some point in the future and need your suggestions for what cosmetics work well with her. as it turns out I have a large pile of TF2 keys and other game commodities that I have no real use for to sell

• Like 9

14 hours ago, goga_gola said:

Mag mains and worshippers, I’m picking up Mag Prime at some point in the future and need your suggestions for what cosmetics work well with her. as it turns out I have a large pile of TF2 keys and other game commodities that I have no real use for to sell

@MagPrime

naomi, do yo thang

• Like 3

12 hours ago, goga_gola said:

Get all the skins and hit random. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, goga_gola said:

ok

Fashion frame is subjective, hard to five advice on what looks good.

I can tell you I love the Nsaru on the Alata skin, Knaita helm and Porta armor, with off white, greys, purples and Prime golds

But that may not be your speed. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Fashion frame is subjective, hard to five advice on what looks good.

I can tell you I love the Nsaru on the Alata skin, Knaita helm and Porta armor, with off white, greys, purples and Prime golds

But that may not be your speed. 

ok

On 2018-05-10 at 2:56 AM, Serafinia said:

That would be really cool. I cannot pay for it so much only in exchange some prime part if I have or relics if it is okay for you.

Did you need any other Mag Prime parts?

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Mach25 said:

Did you need any other Mag Prime parts?

I Guess the neuroptics what is missing because in the last trade you gave me a chassis, system and the blueprint itself.

I miss the blueprint only the parts are okay. Meet at game around 16:30-17:00. (pm) if you online.

Edited by Serafinia
correction
  • Like 25

7 hours ago, Serafinia said:

I Guess the neuroptics what is missing because in the last trade you gave me a chassis, system and the blueprint itself.

I miss the blueprint only the parts are okay. Meet at game around 16:30-17:00. (pm) if you online.

What timezone are you using? UTC? EST?

• Like 13

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, MagPrime said:

What builds are you running on her?

I am just using the 4 basic ability booster mod plus flow, equilibrium " just for fun and always changing that place " plus the redirection vitality mods. I have not reached yet the augments for it and a tons other mods are missing but most of them not really needs to me because I am not min maxer player.

• Like 22