Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

5 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

true, mostly in-conjunction with tanky frames and weapons that arent that ammo hungry. else its still carrier.

But ima say kubrows and kavats see more action than most sentinels.

Kavats more than most Kubrows. Though i'm a mad man and am using a 3 forma Dethcube with a 5 forma Deth rifle.

51 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Nice skin or not, it doesn’t detract from the fact that the majority of us doesn’t use pets for a plethora of reasons.

And? They don't make skins just for the most used gear you know, It's completely fine to make a skin for something that isn't popular. and if its not widely used right now, it might be after the skin drops.

3 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Kavats more than most Kubrows. Though i'm a mad man and am using a 3 forma Dethcube with a 5 forma Deth rifle.

Helminth Charger is also underrated. Ok given you gotta invest a lot in it. But its a strong companion.

Forma'd mine 7 times.
Animal Instinct - Medi Pet Kit - Hunter Recovery - Hunter Synergy - Maul
Trample - Link HP - Link Armor (or shield depending on the frame) - Bite - Proboscis

Just now, jmthebigman said:

Helminth Charger is also underrated. Ok given you gotta invest a lot in it. But its a strong companion.

Forma'd mine 7 times.
Trample - Link HP - Link Armor (or shield depending on the frame) - Bite - Proboscis

BatleCharger is best Charger.

24 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Forma'd mine 7 times.

Until vacuum is included in that list... few care.

releasing a helminth skin when evrybody even you mon will run and use the new MOA thingy is a little risky. if have a good price i would buy the whole pack. But if only nidus and the trash..i mean the pet skin i will pass the whole bundle. maybe some Hema and hirudo skin would make a good deal.

37 minutes ago, Ayures said:

Hyyyyyyype!

JHhzapI.png

Z2nHpva.jpg

I am 100% sold on this bundle as promised for adding the doggo skin.

This is so far from what I ever would have expected of a Nidus skin... but wow, am I impressed. He's like a demon made of bronze and stone, with the weirdly awesome energy arms that I don't quite understand but can't help but appreciate. I really need to see how exactly the armor "grows" as he gains stacks, compared to parts of his body just moving in the base skin (I assume that's what's going on? Or are those just cosmetic attachments? The charger has them too...)

Seriously, what's the inspiration for this supposed to be? Do we have the name of the skin yet? It has me so curious.

Edited by (PS4)Krikenemp

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Krikenemp said:

This is so far from what I ever would have expected of a Nidus skin... but wow, am I impressed. He's like a demon made of bronze and stone, with the weirdly awesome energy arms that I don't quite understand but can't help but appreciate. I really need to see how exactly the armor "grows" as he gains stacks, compared to parts of his body just moving in the base skin.

Is that what it's going to be? I thought the armor was just armor, not part of nidus' stack system.

4 minutes ago, Ayures said:

Is that what it's going to be? I thought the armor was just armor, not part of nidus' stack system.

I really don't know. I assumed that was why they showed the two, so we could see how the skin changes with stacks. But I have no idea how that would even work. Do deluxe skins usually include armor pieces?

I'm not sure which I want to be the case, either. I was rather hoping something would happen with the crossed arms. But if it is a result of the stacks, it would imply the kubrow armor changes with him, which would also be really cool.

Edited by (PS4)Krikenemp

9 hours ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Sentinels can still, also, do everything on that list.

At which point it becomes preference and more options for Fashionframe.

So, no, that's a pretty definitive end.

When kubrows and kavats get vacuum and have same abilities in some cases (or familiar role) they will be picked over a sentinel.

sturdier,stronger and same utility...

I was sold on this Deluxe Skin even before they revealed a new skin for the Helminth Charger. Gravemind, my boy, it is time awaken you from your slumber and set you loose to wreak sweet havoc upon my enemies once again.

Edited by (XB1)N7 Sinner

Stares. I still do not get it, how something so alien, ugly and weird as Nidus design (both original and Deluxe) can be so... aesthetically pleasing?

On topic. Pets are not bad at killing stuff. It is good to have variety. Hunter set is awesome with a right set up. There is little to pick up in Sanctuary. It is kinda logical to have a Charger skin for Nidus bundle. And it is not the first time then Deluxe bundle will have a skin that some Tenno will never use and some will love.

Now if only I could decide if I should reforma my Charger for Hunter set or breed a new one...

13 hours ago, davej83 said:

what bundle?¿ where u see that ?

it not out just was shown in the stream

13 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Anyone else disappointed that his Deluxe accessory is a pet skin?

we dont know if it just that or what, as trinities came with a weapon skin an amor for your dogos

12 часов назад, mrrobotto67 сказал:

Where did you got that info from?

Via the freaking in-game observation.

The only place where you will frequently see companions are 1 Eidolon hunting 2 farming, usually only Kuva or something very specific like mutagen samples because guess what. Once again, if you farm resources in large quantities you will not bother trying to pick each and every say plastid one by one one by one and none by one.

Otherwise, companions are a useless waste of breath.