The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELMITH VIRUS: Please Allow Me To Remove it from my before the 7 days.

GrownGamer

27 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

A case of Millenial anxiety.

Request declined.

Nope. 

NEXT!

Really? That is your argument? "Oh we're just whiny little kids." Grow up and realise you're against something that doesn't affect you in the least if you don't care.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Chris_Robet said:

Really? That is your argument? "Oh we're just whiny little kids." Grow up and realise you're against something that doesn't affect you in the least if you don't care.

Chill, lighten up.

What I really want is to put make up on my phlegm ball. Cosmetics!

It's really a minor thing , IMO.

But definitely does not ruin the game. 

1 minute ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Chill, lighten up.

What I really want is to put make up on my phlegm ball. Cosmetics!

It's really a minor thing , IMO.

But definitely does not ruin the game. 

Then if it is such a minor thing to you why are you against it?

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Chris_Robet said:

Then if it is such a minor thing to you why are you against it?

I think he/she is against "whinny little kids" and not necessarily the silly neck pimple...

But seriously, i like to fashion frame just as much as the next player. It's so small and insignificant, you can't even see it when you're playing. 

On 2018-05-25 at 8:22 AM, GrownGamer said:

.Is there any real reason I have to wait seven days?

On 2018-05-25 at 8:19 AM, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yeah, no thanks, it’s literally just 7 days and then you’re able to get rid of it, it really ain’t that bad

This guy ^  is the reason.  

22 hours ago, zeebo69 said:

there are children starving to death and being beaten to death

"DE THERES A PINK SPOT ON MY FRAME REEEEEEEE"

And this piece of garbage here ^. 

20 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

I never see the cyst when I play. I only see it in the arsenal.
So I assume you don't really play the game. You just sit there and look at your frames. Yeah... but that's not really playing.

And here ^.  

It doesn't matter how well articulated and rational your argument the human refuse that inhabit the forum will all take it as an opportunity to insult you for caring about something we all do.

10 hours ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

I almost spit soda all over my tablet when I read "well articulated and rational".. but I did spray my arm..

It's too bad you two are on pc.. I would've been honored to infect one of your new frames on a mision with one of my nasty frames..

Oh how you relish the idea of hurting others in any way.  Sad.

On 2018-05-25 at 6:51 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Again, We have to emphasize this is a Free to play game, some features will be purposely drawn out for no reason.

Except that there's no monitization behind this, so that argument holds no water. That being said, you can't even see the cyst 90% of the time and it's very small. How is it an issue at all?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

alright alright alright.. just take a breath, relax, and listen..

how about this for a compromise:

Keep all the usual mechanics associated with it the same but make the gestation period 3 days instead of 7 days

I'd be cool with that.. cool with you?

Sure, but why compromise at all? This is a non-issue. You can only see the cyst if you go out of your way to turn the camera around and stare at it.

I have an idea.

Remember that Ascaris Negator? We could give it the power to be used as a gear item to surgically remove the cyst prematurely so we don't have to listen to Helminth's complaints.

Personally if it's a frame I plan on junking, I don't care whether it gets the cyst or not, but if it's a frame I want to keep, then I would like the option to immunize it immediately or as soon as I'm afflicted. Surely by now Ordis would've bothered to go out of his mad Cephalon way to devise an immunization agent for this?

Otherwise, that Eidolon Phylaxis, can our Warframes drink the stuff to kill the cyst?

2 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

Except that there's no monitization behind this, so that argument holds no water. That being said, you can't even see the cyst 90% of the time and it's very small. How is it an issue at all?

I would spend plat to have it removed.  Have said so repeatedly.  I'm glad it doesn't bother you, but it does many players.  Warframe makes a good portion of its revenue frrom cosmetics.  I really fail to see a rational reason you and others feel the need to constantly criticize those of us who want it removed.

2 hours ago, PatternistSlave said:

And every new frame.  A time when I should be excited and happily playing a new frame I'm instead packing them away for a week.

But you don't have to pack them away, they're not unplayable...

Look, I get it, it's an eye sore for you and you want the option to get rid of it soon than later.. a totally cool request. It's the overreaction to it, the game breaking doom and gloom, that people are going to make fun of.

This topic brings out the ingame and forum trolls both. How powerless people must be IRL to get any enjoyment in affecting the -game play- of others negatively, if even in small ways. Sucks to be them.

And this issue isn't all -that- small. When you have dozens of frames, some lightly played, it DOES get annoying dealing with this "feature" after awhile. 1-X frames, sure, np. But 30 or so? It really starts to grate. It's astounding people don't instantly understand this, but as others say... gaming forum... is what it is.

In any event, a compromise solution would be simple. After X frames are infected per player, no more will ever get infected.