The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

selectable Skin of ability?

DSAUSAGE

Something like this exists with Octavia's Deluxe Skin, but that's it besides the Prime versions having different visual effects to identify their Primeness from the typical variants. 

That means I do not think DE will split the ability reskin from the skin it's linked with.

On that note, I honestly would like DE to mix together the original Nekros Prime Shadows look with it's current iteration as right now Nekros Prime's Shadows look more like the 'ghosts' spawned from Ballistica Prime than something of Nekros' doing.

Since there is really just 1 difference per frame that has a prime/deluxe I doubt they'll bother doing this for a long time. In the future when they're working on the 2nd round of deluxe/proto skins and/or decide to make particle packs for frames then maybe.

13 hours ago, INight00 said:

Somehow I'm reminded of PathofExiles skins.

ya the idea does comes from PoE lol

I like normal Hydroid tentacle, its pure water and looks cool

much better then prime tentacle...I really want to choice normal one.

• 2 months later...

It would be cool if these "skins" were tied in with the warframe skin. For example, you have Oberon Prime and choose to use Oberon skin. Hallowed Ground would then be the non-prime variant. On the other hand, I don't really think they should bother. It does set apart the primes from the non primed frames and makes the abilities unique amongst them.