Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get Saryn "changed for a week"?

Im_Bafflin

I dont know if Warframe has any test servers for players but I doubt it.
So my idea is, could we get Saryn changed for a week? 
The changes Im speaking about; remove the dot/damage over time stacking idea, add spread on death from death by spore itself, just like she was before the 1st rework this year but, keep all the other changes as is(toxic lash rework, corrosive on 1, viral on 4 swap etc.), do that for a week for us to test out. Cause I feel like that'd be the best for her but I have no way of trying it out.

I do understand that this maybe not possible but, asking doesnt hurt so here I am.

Thank you.

PC platform is the guinea pig for anything DE puts out since we are just simply more they still do in-house testing clearly to make sure stuff works but once its out in the waters we scan though stuff much more efficiently then what the in house testers can do and pick up things they probably missed or found something entirely new to break stuff 

Edited by seprent
spelling mistakes

5 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

"hey look i cast just one skill at that mission"

I never played/play/will be playing her like that, it's just too boring for me.

5 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

now with 6 seconds miasma

Yes I really do like that change, well not the 6 second one particularly but the Miasma forcing spread on spore affected targets.

Im not saying "she's bad DE pls buff *cry* *salt*" I'd like to just test out my idea which I posted above that's all.

Edited by Im_Bafflin
Spelling

1 hour ago, Im_Bafflin said:

I never played/play/will be playing her like that, it's just too boring for me.

Then blame the rest of the players who did play like that. DE fixed something that, to them, was broken.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Can we get back Excalibur's super jump just for a week? C'mon it'll be just like the old days where you had one jump, then a slightly higher one at the expense of energy. S#&$ was baller yo!

I still have fond memories of the event that powered down your abilities the more you ran it. Super jump eventually became shorter than a regular jump.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

New Saryn is awesome, i reached 1500 kills in elite onslaught, never did that before. Calling this rework a nerf is just lazy as the gamestyie DE nerfed was

Saryn 3.0 could always do that lol.

What is wrong with all the people complaining about Saryn's damage output??? Only Banshee/Octavia come close to her as it is...what more do you want? Her damage output is outright insane, you just have to build and play her right. 

Learn how to ramp up damage quickly by thinking about weapon/ability synergies! Don't just expect a one button kill everything mechanic, learn to actually use your brain. She's insanely beast right now with amazing damage and effective CC keeping her safe waaaaaaaay past sortie levels.

Also, at low and mid levels, any complaints about decay is obviously silly. She doesn't need much to crush at those levels, just like Nidus doesn't need 100 stacks to beat lvl20 games...or lvl50 games. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bighugesumo-king said:

I love the fact that you are allowed to check tge infection status in the ui, if it start decaying just spread in a different zone and it ramps up again. Love it and molt is a perfect exit strategy now. 

The ability to strip armor and halve health in a single frame scales sooooooooooo well. She's probably in my top 3 endgame frames now right after Ash who's (imo) still the endgame king.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Cynicaid said:

Her molt still needs some work. The aggro it draws isn't nearly good enough, and that speed boost is deadly.

It’s pretty much perfect. You just have to place molt in the correct spot and learn how to parkour correctly to make molt pull aground reliably. It keeps me perfectly safe past sortie levels.

Was only able to tolerate one game thanks to this abortion of a UI, so it might just take more getting used to.

That said, enemies were perfectly happy to keep firing at Saryn instead of Molt until I got completely out of sight. Loving how much longer it lasts in general though.

Just now, (PS4)Cynicaid said:

Was only able to tolerate one game thanks to this abortion of a UI, so it might just take more getting used to.

That said, enemies were perfectly happy to keep firing at Saryn instead of Molt until I got completely out of sight. Loving how much longer it lasts in general though.

You want molt always between you, and enemies. If molt is closer to them than you, they'll reliably go after molt over you. Also, you want as much damage on molt during the first few seconds because it determines how much damage it can take after the invulnerability phase. Lastly, if you trigger it while jumping, you can keep it out of range of most melee units, making it survive even longer. 

Think about how you can accomplish this. I was like you when testing this in the sim the first time. But now, I can keep bullets off me at almost 100% reliability as long as I place molt in the correct spot and then gear my parkouring around it. 

LifeOf Rio did a great Saryn twitch stream yesterday showing this off...and he plays insane endless run levels. The aggro pull is super reliable if you use it correctly 😉