Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Satirical Post on "Unfair" Warframe "Nerfs": For Humor, Laughs, and Self-Reflections

Nez-Kal

"DE, how dare you?! How. Dare. You.

How DARE you take away Frost's ability to Insta-Freeze all enemies on the Map by casting his 1st Ability on his Toes!!! Why?! The Frame is now COMPLETE GARBAGE because you took away the ONLY good thing about him! Without his Map-wide CC, he's USELESS now!!!

I've played Frost almost exclusively after discovering this Unique and Creative ability, helping my teams through countless missions by locking down the ENTIRE map of enemies. But now? I bring literally NOTHING for Defense or Mobile Defense missions!!!! He's Useless!!! And why even Nerf it?! This ability took GREAT skill to accomplish! Instead of pointing my cursor forward towards enemies like one might do with every other Frame, this ability required ACTUALLY moving that cursor, and aiming it perfectly straight down! And if you messed up? Well, you had to cast the entire thing ALL OVER AGAIN!!! This was a skill intensive set-up, and was always a step away from the "Casual Play-style" of the brainless hoards!!!!

And what about my money, huh?! I'll have you know I went out and bought EVERY Duration Mods available to create this Build, including a fully ranked Primed Continuity that I got off a guy who was severely over-inflating the price due to its temporary popularity! Will you pay me back my 980 Plat AND my 1,350,000 Credits?!! Of Course not! Cause you don't care about the Players and you've never have!!!!

And isn't it just precious that as soon as you Nerf Frost into the literal ground you release his Prime FOR FREE on that Twitch Prime Bundle!!!! As if pouring Salt into the Wound!!!!

I'll make this perfectly clear, DE. Bring back Frost's ONLY good ability of Map-Wide Enemy Shut-down, or I will NEVER spend any more of my or my Mother's money on Plat again!!! (And I might just quit too!)"

For those unaware, no. Frost didn't have this ability. This is satire of the current Trinity "Nerfs" you might have heard players already complaining about on these forums, and them attempting to defend and justify an obvious exploit. I have never used the exploit myself, as I could see it getting removed from a mile away, so my entire view of this is strictly from an outside perspective. This is purely my satire of the issue, and nothing more. I do not claim to be "correct" or right in this argument, I just wanted to point out how insanely bonkers the entire situations looks like when viewed from the outside. This is not a place to drop your defenses for it, nor is it a place to celebrate its fall. This is just a quick bit I wanted to drop before heading to work, and a reminder to look at oneself and the situation as a whole before moving into to Attack/Defend it (Something I myself have been guilty of time and time again *Cough cough Ember Deluxe Complaints cough*). With that said, I hope you all have a good day, a good farm, and may your drops be ever blessed by the Void.

the probelm isn t the ability exploit, it just the time they take to change it ... and the recurency of this warframe change 

the nuke build exist during the begining of this frame .

before u have to run a duo trin to  do this , but that change when they remove the 90 %dmg resistance  ( if u cast blesswhen u have literraly 2 hp left) 

i remember trinity with the well of life and EV  mono target nuke ( ev dealing dmg of a % of the maximum heath of the enemy when casted ), also removed 

i remebemr when  ucan provide a lot of dmg resistance to all your teamate ..

the only build that isn t altered was the full power low duration  EV ...

so now,in high content, trinity in a group can only provide energy ,( i don t count the heath / shield regen from bless sinceenemy dmg scale too high for the max 75% ucan have )

BTW , the nuke build lack dmg again enemy like heavy gunner , bombard and nox and enemy past lvl 200+( using castana over higher explosive weapon : ogris,angstrum ...).

but now it s gone, i can t tell is a great thing, but 2 years ago , this build need some skill to run it .

i don t know if that append only for trinity , but  now , i just want DE to remove self dmg buff , like the chroma with Concealed Explosives build .

ps: i m happy they give trinity prime free too

Edited by affropiaf

Regarding consistency can someone tell me why nekros cant channel self damage into his shadows when it offers zero damage increase but chroma can still buff himself with it?

Seriously the reason why nuke trinity existed is because the castanas forced electricity proc chained towards every link affected target, the logical solution would have been either removing the possibility of this or changing it in a way to make sure link can only affect 3 targets in all cases like it was intented and not balnket nerf everything similar.

Seriously though, revert nyx to her original chaos DE. The one where you only needed to cast it once and it had unlimited duration for effected enemies. This took a whole lot more skill to use cus you had to get within 50m of the enemy before pressing 3. 

Oh and the saryn molt needs a revert too to when it was duration based but had no hp bar. It was only locking down whole defense waves at choke points. It wasn't broken cus it did no damage. 

While we're on the subject of trinity can we get the blessing revert too? So she can make her team immortal based on duration again? 

Or rhino's iron skin being duration based immortality? 

Frost globe with duration rather than hp? 

Limbo being less annoying? 

Oh and the biggest revert needs to be atlas. Why was his wall changed to allow team mates to walk through them. I could keep my teammates safe by locking them in rooms they couldnt escape from while daddy atlas took care of business. 

DE pls. 

Me and my bingo card are unsure what to do here 

uhhhh *something about ash* suddenly ash mains coming out of the wood work complaining *few weeks later* where did all the ash mains go did they move on to the next press 4 frame? 

coming from a ash main that cycle of complaining annoyed me the most for some reason *playing with fatal teleport*

cycle I find most hilarious was chroma's fix the fallout salt from that I still falling and I enjoy it  

I don't really mind trin got the nerf, but this isn't satire. Just plain derision.

You realize a lot of people feel bad about this nerf? Doesn't matter if the nuking was intended or not.

Bad people press like on your post.