The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, maripod said:

Tomorrow is the day of hotfixes. Poland is blocked too, they released an update on the last day of the week they dont work on weekends which leads to no hotfixes for almost 3 days it will be fixed tomorrow hopefully

Yeah just hope it will solved, tomorrow is my offs day and i really dun want to ruin the time doing nothing

Since the update any form of ragdoll inflicted on enemies has a chance of breaking their hitbox and making them invincible, unless using melee or ragdolling them again with certain powers - Titania's Tribute has a 30% chance of causing this problem, while her Spellbind apparently solves it.

If you preemptively Transfer back out of your Excalibur Umbra right before it recenters screen after previously transfering you can really mess with Excal Umbra. He can get stuck in Tpose unable to attack or use abilities yet you can move around normally or other glitches can occur with animations and even moving. I have gotten stuck in corners and against as statue pose being pushed/pullled there by an unknown force

Transferring in and out of umbra sometimes procs umbra with a transference static. I think it is due to the operator going back to umbra instead of frame to op [as with other frames], thus tricking the system into thinking the reason why your op went back to the frame is because it died. I gathered some footage of it happening in the simulacrum. While doing the testing, I came across another bug where going in and out while jumping causes umbra to become a statue. I could only shoot my rakta ballistica until i switched to my prisma skana and back, causing me to become unable to shoot anymore. Trying to exit frame or using any other abilities plays the magnetic effect.

Footage here: 

Bug 1: Controller shortcuts in arsenal

When hitting Y to shortcut to upgrade, the cursor will move over the weapon equipped above it in the list and go into it's modify screen as shown

Bug 2: Vazarin healing and Umbra 

When using protective dash on Umbra when it is walking around, the healing effect will not remain after you transfer back into Umbra like it does for other Warframes. This is probably due to it changing from a specter state to your Warframe state, but I am not sure.

Greetings, i have found a bug, if your using excal umbra and you go to your tenno, you come back to your excal twice, the first with the correct FOV you have on your settings, the second and last you come back with the default FOV, ill take advantage of this bug report to ask for a Max Fov increase

So this just happened a squad and i were doing onslaught jumping from 7-8 and the host left. After that we were just left with the loading screen with no way out but to close the game. I even left and came back and we were still stuck. Has this happened to anyone else?

Some notes on the onslaught/sanctuary bug where host migration leaves you stuck in the loading screen:

(*) chat works

(*) if you get a "returning you to multiplayer menu" popup, your mouse can be in a state where you can't click on it.

For now, until this gets solved, maybe if the host leaves the session should end (successfully) for everyone?

So I didn't know what to play so I hit that random loadout button and picked Wukong for me. This is a visual bug because once I clicked upgrade it switched back but it was showing me Valkyr prime's claws. https://imgur.com/a/rKFMuoF

I continued to see and I also got this to happen, https://imgur.com/a/VHklYPY

Edited by Flameduel

I have no idea if its Umbra specific or if its any Warframe, but swapping quickly between Warframe and Operator glitches out the Warframe. One instance I had no animation, Umbra was stuck in the idle stance when you're in operator mode and all he would so is slide around. If you tried to double jump he'd move a slight angle but was still as stiff as a board. I did fix this by entering and exiting the menu.
      Second instance was that my frame was stuck looking in one direction and I couldn't shoot, melee, use abilities and enter Operator mode. So pretty much I was stuck moon walking. I tried to enter and exit menu, but that didn't work, I had to finish the mission in order to fix it.

Playing as Octavia during the Mission "Pursue Umbra" on Triton, I am still being prompted to use Transference on a now passive Umbra after the cutscene, which it does not allow, preventing me from completing or leaving the mission. (multiple attempts)

Switching to another frame for the mission allowed me to progress.

Also, once each of the Umbra missions progress past the cutscene, I have been unable to access the Esc menu until the mission is completed.

Edited by Azure_Frost

Keep getting stuck in loading screens and being forced to ALT-F4. Can move ship as normal. From playing with friends I know they often load into the missions whyll im stuck in loading screen. Sometimes we all get stuck in the loading screen.

17 hours ago, pittaxx said:

The operator scarf cosmetic still has weird clipping issues in the codex:

Reveal hidden contents

fHG3gAR.png

Reveal hidden contents

KIrFPu9.png

It also clips through operator's back with Naramon (and to lesser extent Vazarin) animation sets:

Reveal hidden contents

E0pQRdX.png

Reveal hidden contents

TMlPT6o.png

What head(s) are you using? It could help DE to know.

Ia4tVns.jpg

Mesa Exalted weapon has no name when lvled up.

88bDbLy.jpg

Texture bug up and under the tree.

XhHnVvm.jpg

UI totaly destroyed. Had to leave the mission.

OUSjR44.jpg

Texture bug.

Edited by Metal-

Hi,

small glitches with Umbra (in spoiler mode just in case):

Révélation

- Howl doesn't seem to remove the acquired damage adaptation of shadow stalker (it should work, it is a gift from Hunhow)

- Umbra follows you into Onkko's cave... Onkko didn't say anything, but I could feel his silent reprobation...

General bugs I experienced in Plains of Eidolon :

- Getting stuck in the Tusk Dargyn and not being able to get out, even worse got stuck in the tusk dargyn right next to the cetus gate and was stuck to the ground after extraction countdown even after using the unstuck command.

Workaround for people who only get stuck in the tusk dargyn and are still able to move : crash it into deep water to force the dargyn to blow up and respawn, you will however respawn at least hundreds of meters away from your original position with the tusk dargyn.

- Unable to hack the prisoner's neck bomb during bounties, forcing said prisoner to die and the bounty to fail

Will edit if I notice or remember more bugs

my 3 first bugs report that i found (sorry if my english is bad im from Poland and orthography is not my strong point even in my language):

1-Sanctuary Onslaught: when host leves you are stuck in infinite loading screen and you need to alt-f4, i think you lost everything i didnt check

2(RAGDOLLS)-I think zephyr (maybe prime i only have prime) 4th ability: always after i use ability that creates ragdolls enemies dont take any dmg even 0 from guns only (its like 50% to hit and 50% to not hit dmg) and its stay like that even after her tornadoes, I fount out about this when i was playing on plains with friend, when it took 1 full magazine 150 bullets to kill sniper near me, and my friend have same problems thats mean its affect everyone i think. But it always with zephyr, and i dont know if its on every mission becaouse on plains for shure, but when i was playing on normal mission and we had zephyr in team i have this problems too, as team mate, but nobody complains on chat. I think its bugging enemy hitboxes or something like this

2.1- I was testing and its just with every abilities that make ragdolls (i was playing nekros and soul punch creates same problems)

3-Sanctuary Onslaught: i joined to started game and spawns in portal to another room, i couldn't use any ability, and after i go to another room in this game it was the same problem, my abilities were bolocked,

If its helps to make game even better im always here to help

Edited by HazerPL

Transference teleportation on Umbra behaves incorrectly in client mode but not in host mode.

1. Join a mission as a client.

2. Use transference.

3. Go somewhere.

4. End transference.

5. Expected effect: Teleport Umbra to your operator's position at the time of transference end. (This happens properly on a host.)

Actual effect: Teleport the player to the location Umbra walked to during transference. This can even teleport you back to the other side of an Onslaught portal if you left Umbra behind before going through.

6. Fail to cross whatever distance or gap you were trying to cross. End up close to the location you originally started transference at. But not the exact location since Umbra walks and can change direction (these make it extremely disorienting on top of merely broken).