Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best weapon for umbra?

BloodKitten

been trying some weapons on him, but it seem like he use its own accurecy system that is diffrent then the weapon mods itself, the snipers dont seem like it hits alot, and single fire weapon also not really effective, i had some effect with gorgon, braton, and supra (star wars trooper aim at 1 meter every few shots) but im wondering what weapon will bee consistant at short, medium, and long range.

54 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

been trying some weapons on him, but it seem like he use its own accurecy system that is diffrent then the weapon mods itself, the snipers dont seem like it hits alot, and single fire weapon also not really effective, i had some effect with gorgon, braton, and supra (star wars trooper aim at 1 meter every few shots) but im wondering what weapon will bee consistant at short, medium, and long range.

Obviously his sword (he is a sentient killer).

I've been using a Scourge on him, and I noticed he even leads his shots, which is a nice touch that I didn't expect. It provides great covering fire since my build uses a Radiation/Viral/Corrosive combo that means that he's distracting the enemy with radiation procs whilst he's melting them away by removing deleting half their health, and armour against Grineer. Excellent combo for when I'm fighting the Infested or the Corpus, or when I need cover fire for reviving an ally and don't want to die as soon as I transfer back.