Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra and Orbiter (spoilers!)

LokiTheCondom

Anyone else disappointed that going into Operator mode on your Orbiter while having Umbra equipped doesn't have the latter moving around in your ship?

Kinda hoping that Space Uncle would just start walking around, petting your Kavat, occasionally roaring in front of Helminth's door, or let you do cool gang signs with him.

27 минут назад, LokiTheCondom сказал:

Anyone else disappointed that going into Operator mode on your Orbiter while having Umbra equipped doesn't have the latter moving around in your ship?

Kinda hoping that Space Uncle would just start walking around, petting your Kavat, occasionally roaring in front of Helminth's door, or let you do cool gang signs with him.

Come to think of it, moving is not that important.

He could just be sitting somewhere quietly, it still would be awesome. Should be easier than making it move around but still would be in line with his overall behavior.

Agreed, I was disappointed. Perhaps if we ever get the ability to 'Umbra' our other frames it'll be implemented. Though it won't stop me building Umbra a little room of his own in my transference room for funsies.