The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

Same happend to me, which leads to an infurating ammount of wasted time. At this point I'd suggest you just add a hard cap at zone 8 and make leavers unable to group up for 20 minutes. If you can't fix the host migration bugs at least make sure the group stays together until rotation C. Can't really play it solo, because I'm far too bored of using maiming strike.

Whichever zone, as soon as a host migration takes place .. the game is lost, the loot is lost.
Alt + F4 is only solution. I play this mode very extensively but it is unbearable.
Please introduce penalties for premature departure like in other online games 
or increase the MR requirement just because this mode is a so called "ELITE"!
Edited by ActiVisoR
wrong formation

so i played onslaught today to get khora blueprint

on wave 8 i got it and i was so happy after 30 hours of onslaught i got khora

just to find out that when i accidently went into the next conduit and the host left it just got stuck in the ship flying screen so i closed warframe just to find out that the game didn't save anything i did in these 30 minutes

including weapon levels onslaught rewards and overall the mission

dont wanna do 8 rounds? 

DO

NOT

JOIN 

ONSLAUGHT!

go solo for your 4/6 rounds or whatever. cant do that solo? just DONT play onslaught at all...

i am #*!%ING SICK of seeing "host migration in progress" and get stuck on that, after 6 waves, when all i want is the #*!%ing last missing khora part, when i got 5 duplicate blueprints already.

@DE: play optimize your host migration process. i get stuck on that SO often with onslaught and i might be unlucky, but i get leaving hosts at like 2 out of 3 games at wave 6 or so. considering that this is a bit of time invested for getting NOTHING, this if absolutly #*!%ing ANTIFUN.

Edited by gReMLiN1804

Just now, gReMLiN1804 said:

ye, it is a co op game after all, right?
this is not an issue of "git gud". i can solo alright. i just wanna play a co op game and NOT be #*!%ed over by leaving hosts.

well if you join a PUBLIC match you cant expect people to play the way you want them to play

20 minutes ago, gReMLiN1804 said:

dont wanna do 8 rounds? 

DO

NOT

JOIN 

ONSLAUGHT!

:crylaugh: I gues you play public

and didnt read any topics about onslaught earlyer

If you did then you should know Public is an open network connection where everyone is granted to play on

If you don't wanna have Public matches .. then you should change the matchmaking to friends solo or invite .. 

EOS public is more used as an easy farm pool for xp and focus

you should have know about it already

Is their some way to do what we have in defenses where tenno can leave or chose to host forced 8 waves only or as long as you can last missions.  I am getting really tired and frankly pissed off with the host migrations and players doing Onslaughts and either just baling at random or saying "I am out at this one "  and causing a broken host migration.  If your only hear to farm go to the recruiting chanel and join up with others that are only thier to do 3 or 8 waves.  I like my focus farms I do not care about the rewards. -Angry

If you want the Khora part play solo, Sanctuary is the best levelling and focus farm in the game right now and most of us already have the drops from the loot pools and will leave when we've maxed out our gear. I've not had a host migration issue since DE first fixed it and if people leave early then that's their choice.

I've seen this twice so far.  After abandoning the first one with Alt-F4, logging back in, I got a red warning banner regarding network stability.  Is there a chance this is related to the mobs gaining immunity to guns?

Today I encountered this bug several times: When I was in Sanctuary Onslaught and someone left, all the others were thrown into the loading screen and got stuck there, being forced to Alt+F4 and loosing everything they earned up to this point

Happened around 10 times so it is mildly infuriating

Edited by Serious_Lee

The main area this problem arises is Onslaught but in defense it happens ever now and then. The host leaves and the game tries to migrate and then anyone who is left is stuck in a load screen for eternity and guess what, no loot, no xp, no rewards, for however long amount of your time. Isn't there anything you can do about this, atleast make it so we get to keep items and xp? Maybe even run it through a sub process so that there is no need for a load screen if that is what causes it?

This has happened 3 times to me just this morning, and now i finally get a khora piece and i refuse to leave until i know i will get my loot or atleast a chance at it

Update - 15 minutes in, still a load screen

Update 2 - 1hr has elapsed, the cold interior of my landing craft does not make good ground to sleep. Thankfully the lotus supplied me with plenty of life support.

Edited by Adarrack

Honestly, in a game mode WHERE YOU CANNOT FAIL (0% will end the mission, not fail it), the rewards you get at each wave should just directly go into your inventory. That wouldn't solve the Alt-F4 process, but at least it saves your loots and XP.

I can understand fixing the Host Migrations is probably not that easy, but please, spending half an hour for literally nothing because you got into this portal without noticing the Host didn't, sucks and it's the best way to lose players.

Edited by Chewarette