Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another Founder whining about something

OriVerda

You're getting sleeeeeeepy.

All the muscles in your body are relaxed. You feel abundance in all aspects of your life. Breathe in deeeeeeply.

After I count down from five to one, you will sign a petition releasing DE from any obligation to withhold Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime in exchange for better goodies.

Oh !@#$! That was my alter-ego the chunky supernova that lives in my sugar bowl. Don't mind her, she goes on binges every now and then. 

Seriously though, people that go out of their way to make negative remarks to founders, just feel sorry for them and ignore them. Heck most of them are not even going to be playing this game in six months. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

You're getting sleeeeeeepy.

All the muscles in your body are relaxed. You feel abundance in all aspects of your life. Breathe in deeeeeeply.

After I count down from five to one, you will sign a petition releasing DE from any obligation to withhold Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime in exchange for better goodies.

Oh !@#$! That was my alter-ego the chunky supernova that lives in my sugar bowl. Don't mind her, she goes on binges every now and then. 

Seriously though, people that go out of their way to make negative remarks to founders, just feel sorry for them and ignore them. Heck most of them are not even going to be playing this game in six months. 

You need to grind some more. 

18 hours ago, OriVerda said:

I'm proud of being a Founder, I'm happy with what I've received from DE even if it isn't something that will win me fights against level 100+ enemies. I wouldn't reverse my purchase for anything.

But sometimes, well, a lot of times, I wish I could hide it from my profile. Sometimes it's a badge of honour, most times it's the mark of Cain.

As the others said, you shouldn't be ashamed to show your badge or of being a Founder.  You aren't flaunting and acting almighty like an entitled clown.  So just let the haters hate, and continue to be the calm, cool person that you seem to be.  

I also like that your post is very humble.  :clem:

19 hours ago, OriVerda said:

I'm proud of being a Founder, I'm happy with what I've received from DE even if it isn't something that will win me fights against level 100+ enemies. I wouldn't reverse my purchase for anything.

But sometimes, well, a lot of times, I wish I could hide it from my profile. Sometimes it's a badge of honour, most times it's the mark of Cain.

begone-demon-of.jpg

if im honest? im jealous of you founders,  im a collector in this game, i want everything that has been primed... you guys will always have 3 primed things that i will never have, thus my collection will always be 3 items short.   

excal prime, skana prime and lato prime.  you guys get these, you guys got 12k free MR xp,  and will always be ahead of us non founders when it comes to ranking up that mastery rank.  be proud of the fact that you all are what made this game possible, you funded this game when it was in its earliest stages. and now 5 years later, it has flourished into one of the biggest free to play games out there

For founder hounders, I would recommend looking at their profile join date.

Much of the time, it is someone who has not been around for very long and will likely move on shortly, and I find it easier to disregard the harassment.

48 minutes ago, Phrash said:

For founder hounders, I would recommend looking at their profile join date.

Much of the time, it is someone who has not been around for very long and will likely move on shortly, and I find it easier to disregard the harassment.

I don't see how further elitism is going to help the situation. Claiming someone is a troll or discriminating against their join dates is problematic. 

Well... Saying that sometimes you want to hide and make a thread out of it certainly wasn't the best move. Also.. What's the purpose of the thread anyway? Thanx for making the game possible, gz on the goodies, do whatever you want and learn to filter people all in a days work and you got your life easy, just don't go shooting yourself in the foot 🙂

I don't see how hiding a badge would make a difference. Your gonna get toxic people in any game community. Just ignore them and go on with your business.   Being a founder yeah I've been harrassed but at the end of the day idc. Gonna keep playing. Gonna keep using excal prime. Gonna a help the community players who need help and r kind. Try to look at the good side of the community.

OR DE could give us accolades for us to display on our profile you know like reaching mr25, completing all quest, being an active player for 3 years with over 1k hours of actual gameplay im pretty sure an accolade like that would be much rarer than a founder badge

I just wear my glyph / avatar proudly. Do my missions, do it quietly then leave.

Heck I rarely look at squad chat since I am so seasoned that I know what to do, even without people telling me anything.

23 minutes ago, Dr_Wonderful said:

OR DE could give us accolades for us to display on our profile you know like reaching mr25, completing all quest, being an active player for 3 years with over 1k hours of actual gameplay im pretty sure an accolade like that would be much rarer than a founder badge

1k hour is low actually. I am only 2.1k hours playtime and I am considered below average by MR25 Founder standards :/
And there are players who already broke 5k hours a few years back.

Edited by fatpig84

On 2018-06-21 at 12:42 PM, Lanadra said:

What are you talking about..?

I haven't removed anything from it.

...You know exactly what I am talking about.

No one said you "removed" anything..I said you "cleaned it up"

...You added to your original post for what I can only presume was a need to clarify.

Nothing wrong with that in itself...Acting like your original post didn't actually happen makes you appear a bit dishonest, to me,  though.

Badge of Honor? Proud? Its a group of people that decided to spend money on something that they liked and wanted to get behind a game, nothing more or less. 

At the end of the day your just consumers during a limited time and got something cool. Feel proud about an actual achievement like a work promotion, graduating post secondary studies but saying "Im proud to be a founder" is like saying "Im proud to have pre ordered Destiny and got all the expansion packs" 

On 2018-06-21 at 1:10 PM, OriVerda said:

You... Founder!

Hisssssss :angry: