Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Decoration "Oro"

JadenRagnarok

Question

i've been in the game for over a year so far and i want to get everything in it (sadly can't get founder stuff.../)
and one of the few stuff i don't have is this Oro ornament(not sure about the name)
so is there any were to get this ? or any way to get it
also what other decoration that aren't obtainable anymore ?
and is there a way to get them (if not will they ever come back?)
latest?cb=20170206153751

11 answers to this question

It came from a Conclave Event known as Quick Steel(?), and due to the terrible feedback it and all Conclave Events got, I really think it won't come back ever again. 

I otherwise expect Teshin to someday sell it, but it's highly unlikely given that essentially nobody in the main streaming field cares about Conclave, be it either thanks to the lack of a server browser, the godly-skilled players who play it seemingly 24/7, both, or just the skewered, messy balance and vast changes to weapons - like strange clip sizes on weapons that normally had huge clips, or slower/faster fire rates on weapons that usually didn't have those firing speeds.

Until Conclave is given another overhaul after Venus and, if it's sooner than we thought, the Tau System, then it'll likely be on the chopping block in the same vein as Raids, until DE gives a concrete response on what they will do with Raids after they have room to breathe since right now with Venus and Tau, DE are stretched at their most thin, or so it may appear.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Expanded.

8 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

It was a Conclave Event known as Quick Steel(?), and due to the terrible feedback it and all Conclave Events got, I really think it won't come back ever again. 

Can confirm, Quick Steel.  The reason this event got horrid feedback was because everyone kept spamming the slam attack.  There wasn't really any skill involved, just whoever got off a slam first.  Interesting sidenote: You also had Hikou that could be fanned three at a time with alt-fire, something I really wish came to PvE for all throwing stars/knives, not just Fusilai.

15 minutes ago, JadenRagnarok said:

i've been in the game for over a year so far and i want to get everything in it (sadly can't get founder stuff.../)
and one of the few stuff i don't have is this Oro ornament(not sure about the name)
so is there any were to get this ? or any way to get it
also what other decoration that aren't obtainable anymore ?
and is there a way to get them (if not will they ever come back?)
latest?cb=20170206153751

Bad news for you, Acolyte Noggles were a thing too when they first came, and even though acolytes event came back, one of them (Misery) and the noggles didn't.

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Thanks, and I agree entirely with the alt-fire for throwable sidearms. Speaking of which, I'd be overjoyed to see Conclave stances in PVE - like with some of Conclave's augments and sidearm/primary mods being usable in PVE's modding system. Then again, there were also variants, but they all vanished and no new ones have appeared since.

Hence my concern about Conclave being on the chopping board with the presumed explanation of 'too buggy'.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Formatting malfunction.

Meanwhile I am waiting for at least 2 more diffrent Oro decorations, because I have a spot set up exclusively for Oro decorations...and no, buying copies of the heart one when it might come back on the next valentine day is not an option.

There is still the possibility for a Halloween and Easter themed ones...not until we get rid of Conclave's terrible and undeserved stigma.

unfortunately there is no way to obtain it. and there's also a few other unobtainable things too which sucks. like stated above there's the acolyte noggles, which I want really bad... but i didn't have the plat at the time and thought they would return when the acolytes did so it wasn't a big deal if I missed them, but I was mistaken and punished for it.

I recently saw the decoration in question in a friend's Orbiter and looked for info and came here and my question is for DE, is there any chance after all these years to bring back the event or something like that for us new players? 😁