Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Coincidentally, I have never, ever gotten the 'link your account' thing to work. Not a huge deal, but it's been bugging me. I tried again just now and was told that my accounts were already linked but: "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info"

'Clear as mud but it covers the ground' as the man said. 

'Refresh your info' is a live link, by the by, and it does nothing. 

Edited by Wiergate

2 hours ago, thehidingcat said:

Ok, so for us in weird timezones, what do we do? Apparently we need to be active during that time, so we can't just hit https://www.twitch.tv/warframe several hours before and idle right?

You can. I've done that before when I wouldn't be home to watch a stream with a twitch drop live - I left the twitch app running with screen focus on the WF channel and it counted once the stream started.

15 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

I live in east side of europe , I dont really understand how time conversion works can some one tell me approximate time period ?

If you're in Hungary or Poland, for example, you're six hours ahead of DE - so 6pm for DE is midnight for you.

15 hours ago, Takai420 said:

Sucks for me, as I'll be at work and have no way to watch the event. Cheers to everyone that can watch it though. I'll just watch a vod or recap on Sunday.

2 hours ago, tomes11 said:

I can see you totally missed the point. So you are happy that half of the world going to miss a free frame? Well, here is the problem... And I wasn't talking about the timing of the convenction, but the fact that rewards are always to US/Canada timing...

2 hours ago, An8rchy said:

Rip European Players since its from Midnight till 5am~ depending where in Europe.

Can't we get this for the weekend for watching Partners too ? just like Poe and Sacrifice ?

You can open twitch.com/warframe right now and leave it open while you sleep / while you're at work / at a bar / whatever obstacle you have preventing you from watching it, and still get the drop.

If you're unable to leave your computer on with twitch open for the duration, leave it open on your phone.  If you're unable to do that either...  well...  guess you're SoL, unless you have a friend / family member you trust and have can have "watch" it for you.

If none of the workarounds do it for you, guess you'll just need to get Ash P the old fashioned way, if you want him. 😐

37 minutes ago, TiberiusAlpha said:

Guys, can someone translate this "6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET" to normal 24-hours format. How much time it will be on GMT +3?

01:00 to 02:00 in gmt+3, according to google.

17 hours ago, bward141989 said:

But can't you functionally grind for armor sets and skins by selling parts for plat?

You could but its not worth the trouble. The in game community is toxic and selfish. Plus considering how hard it is to sell things on trade chat... its just not feasible or worth it.

3 minutes ago, sacredaardvark said:

You can open twitch.com/warframe right now and leave it open while you sleep / while you're at work / at a bar / whatever obstacle you have preventing you from watching it, and still get the drop.

thats a woosh right there

The problem isnt just missing the drop. is that Any European cant realisticly watch the event live. so we miss the excitement or rewatch it, which losses the spark, or watch youtube videos about it. which again. losses the spark.

22 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

thats a woosh right there

The problem isnt just missing the drop. is that Any European cant realisticly watch the event live. so we miss the excitement or rewatch it, which losses the spark, or watch youtube videos about it. which again. losses the spark.

I'm an European, but I'll have no issues watching it live.  It's a freaking Saturday night, most Europeans will have the ability to watch it live if they choose to.  Besides, you were commenting on the inability to get the drop, not the inability to watch it live and miss the excitement, to which I suggested a rough solution.

Are you seriously advocating them to have a live event in the middle of the night or middle of a workday at local time, so that us Europeans aren't inconvenienced?  Come on dude.

Edited by sacredaardvark
I derped on the days, apparently I can't read a calendar, I am fail. 😄

12 minutes ago, sacredaardvark said:

Are you seriously advocating them to have a live event in the middle of the night or middle of a workday at local time, so that us Europeans aren't inconvenienced?  Come on dude.

Dev stream.

That time is perfect So. theres that 

3 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

Dev stream.

That time is perfect So. theres that 

Yup, you're right.

I derped on the days, I was thinking today is the seventh, which would have put 2pm in the middle of a work day for east coast and worse for west coast.  Since it's a Saturday, that could have worked.  I stand (well, sit) corrected, and admit to my apparent inability to read a calendar.

I still maintain that most Europeans should be able to watch it live should they choose to, but your suggestion of the dev stream time would have been more convenient, while still being manageable for the Americas.

• Like 1