Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We All Lift Together

Arrichion

Just now, Flameduel said:

I loved it. Reminds me of the old "Diggy Diggy Hole" from the yogcast, whether or not you guys know it. By that it reminds me of some kind of dwarvish theme.

Yes and it's just as ear wormy as that song.

I loved it. Reminds me of the old "Diggy Diggy Hole" from the yogcast, whether or not you guys know it. By that it reminds me of some kind of dwarvish theme.

I dunno about this Diggy Diggy Hole business but the first thing I thought of when I saw them was "Techno Dwarves." 

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

I think it's very symbolic of Warframe right now. Sure DE(The Corpus in this case) Are making all the stuff, but we as the community(The workers) Are all lifting them beyond what was thought possible.

I think it goes the other way around.

Just now, Feltal said:

I think it goes the other way around.

Steve said it himself at the end of the stream. "We owe you everything." 

Though, you can also draw parallels to how hard the DE staff works to make the game. That makes sense as well. 

I'd love a clean version of this song. DE has done good with making emotional songs ("This is Who You Are" being a very good example), but this has to be the the first song they've done that made me stop what I was doing, put on both headphones (I usualy keep one off so I can respond if someone calls for me), left me in awe, and sent chills down my spine. It's just so bloody good!

"Diggy Diggy Hole"

I used to listen to that all the time in high school, and I still think it's as good now as it was three years ago.

Steve says they owe us everything, but for what kind a paywall they put down for warframe, or lack of, where I as a player am mastery 21 almost 22 and The one time I payed 50$ into the game, I couldn't help myself and used all of it on cosmetics. They strike a balance where you never feel like they are cash grabbing you. Though the opportunity is there if you need that little nudge, as the only time I bought ever that was not cosmetic with MY money was Nidus, because he looked so cool and I didn't like to farm him.

Edited by Flameduel

16 minutes ago, Colossus1921 said:

I've been listening to the youtube clip from last night practically on repeat. DE, shut up and take my money.

weBKskV.png

I agree with you though (also been listening to it non-stop), it was even stuck in my head when I was trying to sleep. :sleep:

Spoke to the sound design chief (who is NOT Keith Power but I forget his name right now) @ Tennocon 2018 (yesterday); he pretty much is ready to pitch getting Sndtrk #2 out ASAP.  They still have legacy music assets, incidental reactive music loops, and all the new stuff (including We all Lift Together) from Venus & -kafkafTAUkoffkoff- So hopefully he'll be able to get it packaged by around time of end of 4th Quarter.

However this is the company of [DE]lays. 😋

41 minutes ago, Shemarria said:

Spoke to the sound design chief (who is NOT Keith Power but I forget his name right now) @ Tennocon 2018 (yesterday); he pretty much is ready to pitch getting Sndtrk #2 out ASAP.  They still have legacy music assets, incidental reactive music loops, and all the new stuff (including We all Lift Together) from Venus & -kafkafTAUkoffkoff- So hopefully he'll be able to get it packaged by around time of end of 4th Quarter.

However this is the company of [DE]lays. 😋

Thanks for that info! 😊

So. DEVs just made themselfs an iconic song. For Warframe. And I hate you for it DE, because It wont stop playing in my head from the moment I heard the first few notes. 
Now, give me that song in full. Please.