Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, RJ17 said:

what about the people that have already gotten the ash prime?

they will get 2 i guess because without going through and individually looking at each account they wont see who already got it.  and with clost to 400k accounts atleast if not more no one has that kind of time and patience 

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

I'm sure that even offering one Prime Warframe, everyone that was watching enjoyed what was showed and get hyped, I understand that maybe they have showed some concern about the drop not being credited in their accounts but it's because of a promisse made. Thank you for your generosity, congratulations for the great presentation, (even for the slide show hahaha), your team and you have showed us great news, the awesome results of your hard work and let us excited for the new content, I'm pleased to have the oportunity to be a player with one account since 2014~2015 and see that the game continues to evolve and get even better! Great job, great team, great game! It's sowing that you harvest! Thx!

8 minutes ago, Zamte said:

No, the only reason for the time limit is to make it faster and more efficient. Without it they would spend time distributing free stuff to millions of abandoned accounts, or accounts which haven't ever played, etc. They want to limit it to active players who likely would have watched the stream, since they can no longer verify who did. If your accounts are linked and you've logged in during the past week, it doesn't matter how old the accounts are. You probably could have made and linked both yesterday after the stream and still get the rewards.

Many thanks. One last question, is it still possible for someone who hasn't logged in for the last 7 days before TennoCon but has logged in before this thread was made to get the drop? Asking for a friend.

I watched the stream from Tennocon live on Twitch, logged in to the game today. Before then is over a week - does that mean I wont be getting Ash Prime even though I followed the instructions of when to watch the stream? 😞

1 minute ago, OGL_Ninja said:

But I watched the whole live stream and Im only a member for 6 days does that mean I don't get Ash Prime

You just have to had logged in sometime in the past 7 days, not EVERY day.

Man, the sense of entitlement and lack of reading comprehension of some of these replies is astounding!

Thank you for the update and for working towards a solution! The updates coming to the game look awesome, and I am still amazed at how much FREE content this game pumps out!

Wait what D

I watched the stream but I haven't had the chance to play Warframe because of work. I don't actually even know if I have Ash Prime yet because I've been hands-on with personal stuff but I definitely watched the entire stream to get it. Can I also get it? Is there a way for me to check if I got it?

il y a 1 minute, Leorion a dit :

Wait what D

I watched the stream but I haven't had the chance to play Warframe because of work. I don't actually even know if I have Ash Prime yet because I've been hands-on with personal stuff but I definitely watched the entire stream to get it. Can I also get it? Is there a way for me to check if I got it?

You need to log in to check, which is probably why they assumed this solution would work.

Doubt posting here would do anything, probably worth tweeting the main players and asking for an alternate solution before this one is implemented.