Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, YogsZach said:

I was able to watch the stream, but I couldn't log in due to a vacation, and didn't get anything.  Is there a fix for people like me?

Sadly, no, if you didn't get it from twitch drop then no

Maybe they will do something with that

34 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

No, it isn't. Leorion isn't receiving it. Why? Because of this arbitrary restriction. People in the armed forces who may be deployed, people who are on holiday, or sick who supported the stream from a mobile device. It doesn't mean they don't play, just that they haven't been able to.

I'm not sure why this is such a hard concept for you to grasp.

Well as I said bare minimum besides I am quite sure thats not more than 1000 people out of those 350k that were watching. (rest might be even lying did you consider that?) Besides deployed people? (thats mainly USA? and I bet those if they are deployed have another problems than to watch streams at 3 AM at Near East) So yeah I guess thats kind of not many people. And sick can log in just for 2 minutes thats not excuse... And when it comes to holiday well that might be problem but yeah how many people could be on holiday and watch? Usually you go on holiday not to be close to any electronic devices and just rest.... So yeah as I said bare minimum of people and people that play do get it. So its maybe even more fair than it was originaly.

Wow, DE. Just WOW.

Free Ash Prime, prime cosmetics purchase option, another huge f-ing open world aaand space combat on top of it (literally) along with new story quest.

You're effectively THE example for a lot of game developers out there.

Keep up the good work! 

il y a 2 minutes, butka1998 a dit :

Well as I said bare minimum besides I am quite sure thats not more than 1000 people out of those 350k that were watching. (rest might be even lying did you consider that?) Besides deployed people? (thats mainly USA? and I bet those if they are deployed have another problems than to watch streams at 3 AM at Near East) So yeah I guess thats kind of not many people. And sick can log in just for 2 minutes thats not excuse... And when it comes to holiday well that might be problem but yeah how many people could be on holiday and watch? Usually you go on holiday not to be close to any electronic devices and just rest.... So yeah as I said bare minimum of people and people that play do get it. So its maybe even more fair than it was originaly.

Wooooosh. You really need to take some lessons in communication my boy.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Azoth_Light said:

So someone on one my discord servers recently got the drop so I went to check mine, but no luck. I know my accounts are linked and I was logged into Warframe shortly before and during Tennolive sooo.....

It's being done one account at a time. It isn't done yet. If you don't have it in 8 hours, then something might have gone wrong, but the vast majority of people don't have them yet.

3 hours ago, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

It wasn't Twitch's fault. DE servers couldn't handle all the data Twitch send to them and had DE expected this amount of people they could had been prepared.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

This is why i love and support this game, thank you very much

il y a 2 minutes, Golmihr a dit :

It wasn't Twitch's fault. DE servers couldn't handle all the data Twitch send to them and had DE expected this amount of people they could had been prepared.

I never said it was Twtich's fault, I'm saying twitch drops have been unreliable when it comes to Warframe in the past.

I dunno how well they work with other games. It certainly wasn't the right call for this event, many people saw this happening a mile away.

Edited by amiserablerobot