Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna

DarthBane1

Something that is bugging me, and should probably be addressed before it comes out, is that we seen no archwing in Fortuna. 

Will Archwing be available in Fortuna? Or will it be just the hoverboard? What about the hoverboard in the plains? 

I didn't catch it but heard claims that Steve said that Archwings would be harder to control within the storm. Not to mention Corpus probably have anti-air batteries everywhere - moreso than the Tusk Grineer did.

I do wonder, however, at what height would Archwings have issues. Would us flying effectively mere meters above ground be comparatively safe?

@Zavenosk, Steve said DE'll port over K-drives to Plains and is even considering making them deployable in normal missions (though barely any tilesets besides a Corpus Defense/Interception and Hijack tile would support this enough to consider use)

To that end I'd be overjoyed further if DE reused their experimental Plains of Eidolon prototypes (AKA huge, seriously huge, tiles) to create semi-open world, randomly assembled, tilesets.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Replied to someone.