Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora farming is boring

Rojeen

Currently her parts are only obtainable on low level Onslaught and its sooo boring to go there to just farm for her parts.

The part i don't like being there is that focus gain is so low (because they're low level) and other rewards are underwhelming. Honestly spending 20 minutes here is so boring rewards are underwhelming and not worth the time if you're not getting any khora parts.

What I like the most on this game is that in other missions, you can multitask like farm relics while gaining lots of focus and that's what you can do on Elite onslaught because its not boring to be there since enemies are challenging and worth the time.

Some players want Khora parts to be also in elite (at low rate of course just like in the normal onslaught) and I want something to farm worth the time invested not just wasting 20 minutes with mediocre rewards and boring enemies.

*Nidus is different for me because you can get Axi relics if you dont get him.

most people say it's to hard to goes through lvl 8 to get the last 2 parts of khora... you say it's boring.. so, what should DE do?

and if this is boring.. did't you ever do 30 defection missions just to get the last f***** part oh Harrow? THIS is boring... but in the end it's just a quest you have to do in order to get new stuff...

19 minutes ago, Rojeen said:

Currently her parts are only obtainable on low level Onslaught and its sooo boring to go there to just farm for her parts.

The part i don't like being there is that focus gain is so low (because they're low level) and other rewards are underwhelming. Honestly spending 20 minutes here is so boring rewards are underwhelming and not worth the time if you're not getting any khora parts.

What I like the most on this game is that in other missions, you can multitask like farm relics while gaining lots of focus and that's what you can do on Elite onslaught because its not boring to be there since enemies are challenging and worth the time.

Some players want Khora parts to be also in elite (at low rate of course just like in the normal onslaught) and I want something to farm worth the time invested not just wasting 20 minutes with mediocre rewards and boring enemies.

*Nidus is different for me because you can get Axi relics if you dont get him.

We have enought useless rewards in ESO (duplicates of capture scenes, peculiar bs), removing Khora parts was one of the best ESO improvements since its release.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

but in the end it's just a quest you have to do in order to get new stuff...

When I farmed Khora, the missions were way too easy. But the low drop rate was incredibly painful. Basically, farming Khora permanently put me off any Onlsaught game mode. I hated this so much more than farming Gara (It took me 60-ish runs to get the neuroptics [one reward per bounty]). I do not care what DE do with Onslaught, I am never going back. Is this really what DE wants with the Khora farm?

I will most likely just avoid any content that seems to be similar to the grind for Khora.

Zitat

When I farmed Khora, the missions were way too easy. But the low drop rate was incredibly painful. Basically, farming Khora permanently put me off any Onlsaught game mode. I hated this so much more than farming Gara (It took me 60-ish runs to get the neuroptics [one reward per bounty]). I do not care what DE do with Onslaught, I am never going back. Is this really what DE wants with the Khora farm?

agree... farming khora is painfull... but i think most people see it wrong...

onslaughter is just another gamemode... a endless stress-test for you, your frame and your weapon and/or companion... 

to get khora is a bonus to introduce it.

Just drop the platinum; unless you really want to go the last mile. Onslaught is the most boring and repetitive content this game has to offer and it's pretty unrewarding on top. In the time you'd lose there, you could make the lost platinum for Khora back with other content (selling Arcanes, Syndicate Weapons, Prime parts, Ayatan sculptures etc.).

Even if Focus is still a thing for you, you're better off with Eidolon runs.

The true sin with farming Khora is that all the parts drop in Onslaught only.

I'm really glad I farmed her while her parts were still in Elite. I probably would be really bored if I had to farm her in normal Sanctuary as well. It was actually the community that asked DE for her parts to be removed from the Elite drop tables to avoid diluting those rewards for players who already farmed her. Which I more or less agree with. 

7 hours ago, Toran said:

Onslaught is the most boring and repetitive content this game has to offer and it's pretty unrewarding on top. In the time you'd lose there, you could make the lost platinum for Khora back with other content (selling Arcanes, Syndicate Weapons, Prime parts, Ayatan sculptures etc.)

Elite is not that bad, the rad relics are actually really nice rewards IMO. The fighting is fun enough as well, it's just the harsh efficiency drains and messed up map spawns that kinda ruin that game mode. But up until zone 8 it's pretty much smooth sailing, it's past that that things start to fall apart. A shame, could have been an awesome game mode.