Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe needs a proper Warframe pvp and not unreal tournament pvp

Bigamo

1 hour ago, Bigamo said:

All this you just mentioned just makes think "FUN"!!! 

Even PvE requires some kind of balancement anyway, thats already whats warframe is missing... There is no point making missions with level 999+ enemies if you have frames that can just cause "confusion" and make all those enemies useless, or going to ONSLAUGHT missions while the saryn simply kill them all before anyone else have a chance to do anything... Still, this is a problem of warframe and part of its fun. 

And about immortal Wukong... Who cares? Like i mentioned the objective would NOT be killing the opponent frames. 🙂

Even if the point is not killing other frames, that would just made all the CC frames godlike and blatantly unfair to play against. The example again is nova who could sqlow entire maps with her 4, or a max range limbo who can basically shut down anything you can do with banish  or cataclysm and then stasis you. Yes it'd be "fun" to be the one doing it, but it's nigh unbearable to play against and would get those frames to get nerfed  nerfed. Our endgame frames and gear had absolutely NO PLACE in PvP as they are built for regular play.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Bigamo:

if you read the actual first post you would know that the proposal of this tread was to stop this "division" between pvp and pve and simply let warframe be warframe. Also this tread isn't about what you does with your excess of soy, i am not your oppinion about pvp, the subject of this topic is another. 

Then rename your post... at the moment it reads "Warframe needs a proper Warframe pvp"

No, it doesn't.

2 hours ago, Toran said:

Then rename your post... at the moment it reads "Warframe needs a proper Warframe pvp"

No, it doesn't.

Cause Warframe already have PvP... And yes, it does. I had no idea that so many crazies would advocate for the ending of PvP.

12 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

Man, talk about making the right decision to ignore someone.

The "Tolerant" PvP crowd ladies and gents.

I never claimed to be "tolerant", now you can already work in your soy detox. Bye.

1. Most MMO like Eso and others have already given up on pvp. Warframe does have mmo roots

2. Most of the players dont want pvp

3. Balancing pvp with ingame mods (inspite of so called damage reduction) will be a nightmare as the frames have been made with pve in mind

4. Pvp communities are much more competitive and toxicity becomes an issue

5. Pvp needs dedicated servers instead of peer vs peer which will cost a lot of money and with limited no of players playing at aint a good idea

6. Previous failures with pvp venture

7. Doesnt fit the theme of warframe (from my perspective on lore) 

8. Pve has made de money and player retention and make a name for itself

So i think pvp is a bad idea to pursue now

P. S. I am ok with the pvp+pve thing like the destiny forsaken new game mode but server issue remains

Le 17/07/2018 à 11:29, Bigamo a dit :

So just get out

Le 17/07/2018 à 11:29, Bigamo a dit :

You can make a carebear convention and several presentations telling the histories of how that internet guy hurt your feelings

Il y a 13 heures, Bigamo a dit :

this tread isn't about what you does with your excess of soy

il y a 38 minutes, Bigamo a dit :

I never claimed to be "tolerant", now you can already work in your soy detox. Bye.

I wondered what you meant by "soy" this and that, so i looked it up online and it seems that, "soy" and "soy boy" are purposefully offensive terms used to describe people deemed effeminate, and their presumed lack of masculinity.

Sorry but after reading all the undue hostility and obvious lack of respect you showed for people not agreeing with your opinions in this thread, i'll have to report you for abusive behavior. And i hope others will do the same. We don't need people like you here, bye.

1 minute ago, _xci_ said:

This thread is getting derailed.

I'd argue a discussion about the implications of ''soy'' and ''soy boy'' are more useful than pvp discussion

Edited by cghawk