The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumb/Funny things you did or moments you had in Warframe

I'll go first. I was in Maroo Bazaar and I was trying to sell my Limbo prime set. During that time I was really tired and I was getting sleepy, so I decided to take a nap. I woke up at 4am and I had people in chat asking me if I was there or asking me how much the set was. 

Now I want to know about your dumb or funny thing u did or moment u had in Warframe.

I once ended up bugged in the plains as the operator. 

I had to walk 1km to get out since for whatever reason their health would not go down and I couldn't use transference, crouch or jump.

Also once as Nekros my shadow corrupted nullifier spawed an enemy nullifier drone and I had to destroy it. (It was right after the nulifier change)

Also I found it funny that some people bugged the Teralyst into Cetus once.

And I had fun after umbras release when while levelling him on Hydron all his animations broke after using transference twice in a row. I made the mistake of trying to fix it by using unstuck and it made me unable to attack outside of bullet jumping next to enemies. 

Reviving someone fixed it tho which made me sad.

Edited by Madway7

I trying to think of one but I got 2 my friends did, 1 was my friend called Nitain "Nintain" and when I corrected him he got pissed looked at Nitain alert to prove me wrong and immediately realized I was right. The other was my friend forgot how to leave a clan and couldn't figure it out despite him being a MR18 who's played the game for 2+ years. 

Ps funny moment I had was when I learned that you could emote in your archwing in the Plains and did the Eclipse Narta and it looked like my Chroma was doing a insane, hilarious looking dance. 

WARNING!! Witnessing this event may lead to death by laughter! 

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

On today's sortie I quickscoped the defence operator on a flinch, and apparently the guy was radiated because he took the damage, fell on his knee in a ragdoll and completely evaporated in a Channeling effect.
It was the last defence wave and the operator just vanished from the game.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

I shot at the Stalker with a Kulster and he teleported me to him at just the moment before the shot hit. He used me as a shield against my own attack.. I died 😐 

He said 'it is done' and vanished.. 'it is done' had never sounded so much like 'lol dumbass' before. 

Once I tried to shoot the Zarr through the door but for some reason it closed immediately and I blew my self up.

Another time I was using Corinth while on PoE archwing and I tried to fire a grenade forward while flying. I ended up flying right into the explosion and blowing my self up. (again)

Once while I was solo running Mot I thought I had config B on my Nidus so I went in thinking I was going to kill everything, but I had config A and the enemies almost wiped the floor with me.

On my other Account, After i built Mirage Prime, Equipped the Lenz, and went to Hydron, I downed myself about 6 or 7 times out of 10 waves. Mirage Prime + Self Damaging Weapon is a Combo for Suicide in the Wrong Mission area.

I traded something for a Venka Prime blade so i can level up Perrin Sequence from a Clan Member but I realized I needed the Venka Prime Gauntlet to leve up Perrin Sequence.

When I brought my Rivened Prisma Angstrum into a low level Spy Fissure, I killed myself about three times with that Weapon and I was the only one to get downed there too. I was using Valkyr Prime when that happened.😑

While I was flying in Archwing at POE, I shot my Corinth's Alt Fire and I downed myself from the Archwing. That happend at the same time as the first one.

Edited by VPrime96

43 minutes ago, TrinXT said:

I shot at the Stalker with a Kulster and he teleported me to him at just the moment before the shot hit. He used me as a shield against my own attack.. I died 😐 

He said 'it is done' and vanished.. 'it is done' had never sounded so much like 'lol dumbass' before. 

Similar story:

I was using a Valkyr specter a few days after the Lenz first came, I shot an enemy with it but it didnt kill, the explosion would... Valkyr Specter Ripline it to us. I just saw my frame flying away.

Another was during Archwing Interception, I was sprinting to a point with my Elytron for the next wave and the reward screen poped up (this was before the "Everyone choses one option and it starts automatically'". My Warframe kept going and ping-ponged between 2 rocks to death in under 3 seconds.

One time I was doing an alert ( literally yesterday) And I got stuck in an infinite falling loop.

I was on the tileset for Io, Jupiter, and  I jumped, long story short, it was an interception, 2 rounds, and I got stuck after the first round, I tried /unstuck, didn't work, so my teammates finished the round with me continuously falling off the map, of course, they found me and did a few tea bags on the platform beside me.

It happens a lot of time.

Patiently waiting for him/her to place the key on mobile defense/void sabotage etc. After waiting a while, me/other start putting waypoint on the objective cause the person whos holding the key is not placing it. Few minutes later only realized I'm actually the one holding the key.

We were on the Plains getting ready to go on a hunt. To kill time I hopped in a Dargyn and was just flying around. Someone else hopped in another and we started doing mock dogfights to entertain our other two teammates. Ended up getting bugged in the Dargyn and neither of us could exit from it so we had to close the game and reload back in...as our two clanmates scolded us for wasting time when they told us never to do it in the first place.