Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi S3 does not drop

MsAligned

farmed for over 5 hours just the Axi level drops in the void, Marduk, Mithra, and Mot.  I got a couple on the first day of this event, none since.  have talked to some others farming, same problem.  .  I'm fairly good at farming this, lots of practice, Mithra and Mot, 20 minutes each run, Marduk, ~4 minutes, so 5 hours, lot of chances for an Axi S3, and that 5 hours, is just what I have been doing since getting all of the other relics I needed.  so, I feel like I've done my part, but, DE is not going to do any thing, so I guess I am not going to get the Boltor

Marduk is the key. 

I was having a lot of difficulty farming axi s3 on the defense and survival.  I started to farm the sabotage (Marduk) and I was finally able to get a few.  It does take a lot of runs but my drop rate did end up at around 6.5%. (yes RNGesus was a little more kind to me)   It is very tedious and the least fun I have had farming.  I spent pretty much an entire day to get a few.  I was able to find a group to get the drop I wanted for rhino.  Again just do Marduk.  Solo is the way to go if your friends are not online.  I do not suggest you farm this mission with randoms.  It just does not end up going as smoothly.  From my experience it has been the best way to get the elusive axi S3.

Edited by (PS4)cool_user_ID

• 2 weeks later...

I have been farming all week across all the various drop places.  Just now I finished a 1 hour MOT run.

Nothing

DE really needs to address this because the only thing with a worse drop rate is Harrow systems (still working on that as well). 

So, I'm looking at about 8/hrs/day for 5 days for consistent farming.  Nothing.  I'm getting pretty frustrated.  I had the first three parts in a few hours on first day.  Normal drop rates.  AXI S3 is seriously broken.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pzycho242 said:

I have been farming all week across all the various drop places.  Just now I finished a 1 hour MOT run.

Nothing

DE really needs to address this because the only thing with a worse drop rate is Harrow systems (still working on that as well). 

So, I'm looking at about 8/hrs/day for 5 days for consistent farming.  Nothing.  I'm getting pretty frustrated.  I had the first three parts in a few hours on first day.  Normal drop rates.  AXI S3 is seriously broken.

As mentioned before, Mot isn't the best spot for Axi. Marduk

9 hours ago, Kebast said:

As mentioned before, Mot isn't the best spot for Axi. Marduk

Last night I farmed Marduk doing 6 minute speed runs.  5 hours, one drop.  That isn't a rare drop, that's unobtainium. 

What I'm curious about is hows the drop rate for people that have both Nyx and Rhino Prime.