Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros misconception

(PSN)Mahd2_7

2 hours ago, (XB1)BKRS Veeco said:

Any game I've ever played, this is merely referred to a Tank, or in raids a Main Tank (MT) where as an Off-tank (OT) can be of various forms between being able to switch between ATK and DEF on the fly to suit the raid where needed, but other yeah I get what you're saying here.

Sorry, I'm on my phone and was forced to cut my post short. I agree that the term most often seems to be synonymous with a Main Tank. But the more I think about it the more I think I've heard it used more as a comment on someone's lack of skill. For instance; "dude, you can't just face tank that boss".

13 hours ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

Wait.... In my initial point I mentioned that as a face tank Inaros isn't as good as people think he is I never said he is a bad tank at all I never even mentioned any other tank style which Inaros does excel in. So I never contradicted myself but I'm trying to make expand my statement as people clearly don't understand there are different types of tanks in the game and the one I was talking about Inaros wasn't the best and people seem to ignore that

so instead of letting people just play the game how they want thinking whatever they want you wanted to come on to the forums and stamp your authority on what constitutes a TANK class.

who cares what other people regard as a tank in game? 
I think its very arrogant that you felt the need to come on the forums to school people on what you think a tank class actually is.

but whatever gets you off i guess lol

Cool story bro 

18 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

so instead of letting people just play the game how they want thinking whatever they want you wanted to come on to the forums and stamp your authority on what constitutes a TANK class.

who cares what other people regard as a tank in game? 
I think its very arrogant that you felt the need to come on the forums to school people on what you think a tank class actually is.

but whatever gets you off i guess lol

Cool story bro 

I never said that you can't play him as a face tank but I merely said that a extremely high levels he isn't a face tank at all hes a CC or healing tank. Besides I wasn't talking about tanks in general so I don't know where you got that from 

Edited by (PS4)Mahd2_7

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

I never said that you can't play him as a face tank but I merely said that a extremely high levels he isn't a face tank at all hes a CC or healing tank. Besides I wasn't talking about tanks in general so I don't know where you got that from 

14 hours ago, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

people clearly don't understand there are different types of tanks in the game

this

Edited by SilverRook

if you ignore the specific conditions stated by the original post, which is high level &  survival runs 

you will keep running into opposing ideas and meanings 

because you already moved the discussion to another arena, and ofc your results will be different! 

17 hours ago, (XB1)Ubern00ber88 said:

Now finally Inaros. Granted this assumes you throw scarab armor on at the start for the armor calc but...you are going to...there is no reason not to. Armor is 1530, a damage reduction of 83.606%. His health is 8,525 and his EHP is... 52,000

That is not how scarab armor works though. It only gives +100% to his base armor and it is not multiplied by mods.

With steel fiber he would have 620 armor when scarab armor is active, 420 without. 

So in your example he would have 965 armor with scarab active and 765 without.

Is there any real face tank under lvl 600+.....? Aren't all warframes will go down in split second at the moment their ability wears off?

I think the easiest way to prove it is asking OP to upload a video showing a Nidus face tanking lvl 600 enemies and I'm sure the discussion will end immediately.

Edited by Marvelous_A

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 2:42 AM, (PS4)Mahd2_7 said:

Having a huge health pool and an ability that gives you armour dosent make you a face up tank so let's clear the air on that one

During World of Warcraft Burning Cruisade, Bear Druids health had to be capped, it was to much, & they were tanks.

Not really sure what you mean by face up.

Back during void keys, mind you that the Towers increase difficulty beyond the level you see, I had little issue grabbing life support while my team camped, for hours. Of corse Synoid wasn't nerfed yet.. but eh.