Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 55 Overview

DE_Adam

Didn't have time to view our latest Devstream?  Well that's a shame, but fortunately we've got your back.  Devstream 55 Overview covers all the juicy topics from our latest developer livestream.  This past week's showings included a glimpse into Frost's rework, updates to the Warframe Nexus App, Parkour 2.0 in motion and a snippet of the J3 Golem in Trial form!

For all the details on Devstream 55 check out the full Overview here.

-DE_Adam

I wonder ... usually mobile apps, especially free ones, want access to a lot of private data, like geo-data, address book, phone ids etc.

Will this be the case for this app as well, because it would be a huge NONO in that case.

the only strange unnatural thing on the moves is when the frame climbes straight up a wall, i dont know from which planet or faar away system this strange move is coming =) i will never go familiar with, i cant feel or understand this moving/whipping ...

finally great to hear the news, since around christmas 2014 now ... and even more news which carry number 17.5. in this review, what else could i say more =))))

thx for you, adam, good job , helps a lot to keep my clear view in general ,-)

Edited by Khampa

So as an old Frost user, I am really excited for the rework, but I do have a concern. If Snow Globe will repel enemies, doesn't that mean that any melee builds focused around Chilling Globe are going to be useless now? In fact, won't this make Chilling Globe useless entirely? Or would it be possible to change the mechanics so that if Chilling Globe is equipped, it will overwrite the repel effect and allow enemies into the Globe?

Edited by (PS4)KinslayersDawn

So as an old Frost user, I am really excited for the rework, but I do have a concern. If Snow Globe will repel enemies, doesn't that mean that any melee builds focused around Chilling Globe are going to be useless now? In fact, won't this make Chilling Globe useless entirely? Or would it be possible to change the mechanics so that if Chilling Globe is equipped, it will overwrite the repel effect and allow enemies into the Globe?

From what I understand, Snow Globe will only ragdoll enemies when you first cast it.

I think you only bounce them once buuuut...If you want to keep them away just spam it

I don't know if this is correct or they are still fixing things but when they showed off the snow globe no matter where rebecca was on the tile set casting globes her total maximum within the game was only 4 at any time. Maybe I am wrong and didnt count correctly or I was too tired at the time of watching as it was late,  but I personally think this is a nerf in some respects.

For example if I am protecting a pod which has a maximum 4 globes stacked giving a maximum amount of health, and then a couple team mates go down outside the globe, naturally if you're a team player frost goes to try and revive and places a globe so he's not killed himself. From what I saw you would have to make your globe protecting the pod weaker so you could save your team mate. 

why not have greedy pull just pull mods and resources for the team? take out energy and health pull? seems better than nerfing it to only work for the person playing mag

Thats a good Idee.

A strong Nerf, but with this it will work better