Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #59!

[DE]Rebecca

Nice stream.

Oh, you FINALLY talked about one Stealth related thing : stealth attacks for Moa. Good start. Start...

I look forward to the Nunchuks,they look sick! (Also can't wait for your U17.5 preview + charge attacks + Mios + Valkyr skin)

Give us Stealth 2.0

Edited by unknow99

primed chamber was given away on stream today

currently the number of people with primed chamber is something like 50 total (actually much less, and thats assuming the people that have it are still all active) out of the several tens of thousands of daily players

so heres my question; why is such an exclusive mod so impactful on actual game mechanics? why does it actually effect gameplay so much? and most of all; why are snipers balanced around it?

heres the thing; we dont care about excalibur prime, its just cosmetic pretty much, anyone can freely choose to forma their excalibur and make it just as strong, but no one is able to reach the level of damage that you can reach if you have primed chamber, with the same gun and all the other same mods, almost everyone is missing the one most vital mod to have; which isnt even available to anyone but a select few!

primed chamber was given away on stream today

currently the number of people with primed chamber is something like 50 total (actually much less, and thats assuming the people that have it are still all active) out of the several tens of thousands of daily players

so heres my question; why is such an exclusive mod so impactful on actual game mechanics? why does it actually effect gameplay so much? and most of all; why are snipers balanced around it?

heres the thing; we dont care about excalibur prime, its just cosmetic pretty much, anyone can freely choose to forma their excalibur and make it just as strong, but no one is able to reach the level of damage that you can reach if you have primed chamber, with the same gun and all the other same mods, almost everyone is missing the one most vital mod to have; which isnt even available to anyone but a select few!

Yh something wrong here; it says we DONT care about excalibur prime... i cry for 20 mins everytime i see a founder...

Can't wait for the multi shot/mandatory mods nerf. Been long overdue but the game will be better off for it.

the twin grakata (dual machine gun pistols) 2 rounds per shot and 20 rounds per sec = 40 total rounds per second.

But wait there is more, with the multishot nerfs lets say you have maxed lethal torrent and barrel diffustion and get about 2.8 multshot. soooo 2 x 20 = 40 x 2.8 = 112 rounds per second

your clip is gone when you hit the trigger for 1 sec

oh also since scattering justice is 200% multishot lets do some more quick math. 4 rounds per clip, 1 round per shot x 320% multi shot (with maxed scattering justice and hells chamber.) = 3.2 rounds per shot after nerf. Again whole clip goes bye bye. This nerf is not worth it.

and this is not even worth having to reload a whole clip

Edited by Noctiferous

Re: Multishot

(Speaking as a player)

I haven't even played them yet - the experiments are not ready to be tested but they are in progress. I use Multishot on every single weapon I have and I will be incredibly interested in discussing the path this experiment takes. 

Re: Multishot

(Speaking as a player)

I haven't even played them yet - the experiments are not ready to be tested but they are in progress. I use Multishot on every single weapon I have and I will be incredibly interested in discussing the path this experiment takes.

Will be eagerly awaiting news that'll put all those complaint threads to rest

the twin grakata (dual machine gun pistols) 2 rounds per shot and 20 rounds per sec = 40 total rounds per second.

But wait there is more, with the multishot nerfs lets say you have maxed lethal torrent and barrel diffustion and get about 2.8 multshot. soooo 2 x 20 = 40 x 2.8 = 112 rounds per second

your clip is gone when you hit the trigger for 1 sec

oh also since scattering justice is 200% multishot lets do some more quick math. 4 rounds per clip, 1 round per shot x 320% multi shot (with maxed scattering justice and hells chamber.) = 3.2 rounds per shot after nerf. Again whole clip goes bye bye. This nerf is not worth it.

and this is not even worth having to reload a whole clip

Thanks for supporting the best team! #NOMULTISHOTNERF to join the epic team!