Ask A Cephalon, October 27

DE_Adam

Want to know the tactical advantages of bringing four Grakata to a mission?  What about the proper way to open a Corpus container without shattering it?  This week Cephalon Cordylon takes on your questions and gives answers that have been scanned and approved to be free of sensitive information that may fall into enemy hands.

Find out all the details on this edition of Ask A Cephalon.

Have a question for Cordylon?  Ask below, and we'll make sure that he files it away for review at his earliest convenience!

-DE_Adam

Cordylon, we don't typically see much of the Corpus besides their proxies and the Security Guild Crewmen that accompany them. Could you provide us a better look at the social structure of the Corpus or examples of what goes on in the lives of the various humans living under Corpus rule?

Edited by Dalimir

Where are the reinforced containers located. Orokin, Grineer, and Corpus all have these reinforced containers. I would like to know what missions these containers are guaranteed to appear. 

We are able to locate valuable data(spy missions) it would be hard to believe that we could not locate a simple reinforced container.

We must find and take all their loot to gain a tactical advantage.

Cephalon Cordylon, With the impending arrival of the Sentients - What is the estimated scope of destruction when they arrive, and how many dead are you expecting?

Additionally, If the Tenno are not enough to hold back the scourge, What would be the best course of action to deal with the civilian populace? What could we even do?

I like Cordylons phrasing of "should you require to release four-Grakata worth of ammunition over a short period.", as if there were a way to release any-Grakata worth of ammunition over anything else but a short period.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I have a question.

Who is Red Text, and why hasn't DE_Adam admitted he is Red Text yet?

Also; should I worry that any future Katbrow I might obtain will leave dead Sand Skates in my boots?

Edited by BenzinNinJa

Dear Cephalon Cordylon, some questions you may answer if you find the time.

- My HUD always gives distances in "m", did the Orokin retained the metric system from ancient history or did they invented their own and just so happend to call it something starting with "m"? Or could they have perhaps simply stolen the metric system and given it a new name they liked more?

- Is there any way i can tell Ordis not to bother me while on the Liset, without hurting his feelings too much? I would like to keep some peace of mind on my Liset, while i don't mind him as much in missions. He has proven to be a reliable if somewhat unhinged help, but his looping comments have become annoying.

- Besides the occasionaly angered Suda. Are there any Cephalons who might be directly opposing the Tenno because of a conflict of interests?

- What exactly is the currency named platinum? Is it actualy the element platinum or only related to it? Also how did it end up being so valuable that some black market traders will only accept it for certain goods?

- Are there Tenno in non-combat roles and perhaps with Warframes not designed for combat. Like weaponsmiths, tacticians or even spiritual guides?

Edited by Othergrunty