Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Like To See Dual Primaries Emerge

Wolfchild07

I think he meant a weapon (just one, not two), that require two hands to wield properly, due to factors like size, unorthodox design, etc. The closest example I can think of, is somewhat the Opticor, due to having it on your shoulder I believe.

OP just worded it a bit odd, but to be fair, it's kind of hard to think on the spot how to word it correctly on a title lol. But he did specifically state not two weapons, i.e. "Dual [insert any current Primary here]"

Basically, not just any two-handed weapon like any old rifle, like I mentioned formerly.

I guess a mini-gun would be kind of neat, or being able to rip the barrel off of the Ramparts, Halo 3 style hahah.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I totally want Dual Soma Primes!!!!

Rather then hold them in my hands, attach them to my forearm like the Planetside 2 MAX suits, and attach huge &#! ammo bin to my Rhino Prime's back and just go to town.  480 rounds with 1600 on reserve....yes please.  Double the dakka all day.

I've thought about this

Double Carbine type

Dual (Vaykor) Marelok (high damage and status, spinny lever action)

Twin Sybara (shortened Sybaris, 40 round double burst, high clip, spinny lever action)

Dex Latra (Fast fire rate, puncture damage)

Dual Kraken (High impact damage burst fire)

Edited by Snowbluff

Obviously already overpowering weapons do not need to be Dual Wielded.

I would much rather see a Rifle that takes up both Primary and Secondary slots, and become a Trick weapon that can convert into the other form when the swap weapon button is pressed.

So when the Rifle turns into it's dual wielding Secondary form, it outputs the same type of damage, at an increased fire rate but having lower range.

It would be cool to see a mini gun. High fire rate, large magazine, very slow reload. I think it would lend more credibility towards making all guns have a larger purpose. Give all weapons a function, then every choice after that isn't damage based but functional merit then style choice. I've every gun ranked up and ready for use, but I'll never touch them because they just don't compete. And there're a lot of very cool guns and melee in this game.