Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW Ivara skin and possible Prime ivara?

Dam_nation

Hello fellow tenno... I am creating this post to see what your take on new skins and prime Ivara can be thought of... im not an artist but i have a huge love for the visual pleasure of my favorite warframe... I really want the Tenno community to bring Ivara, my Proweling Queen, New looks and hope for a brighter future in warframe 😄 .... 

https://images3.alphacoders.com/810/810343.jpg

I didn't post the link of that pic to say that i wanted a deluxe like it, i just really love the artwork and wanted to put a pic of ivara for those who dont know who she is, whom stumble apon my post.. and yes i would love a deluxe skin... she'd be sexy... i know there are many people out there who could think of some amazing designs, i wanna see options 😄

• 1 month later...

Lol, someone said she had several skins?  Must be thinking of another warframe because Ivara only has 3 total skins, 2 which are tennogen.  She is a very good frame that seems to be overlooked.  Yiss a Graxx skin would be nice and/or deluxe skin.

Am 22.8.2018 um 06:50 schrieb AzureTerra:

Tennogen is almost always better quality than any "delux" skin that DE rolls out. 

No not really.

Just alone the fact that tennogen can't change warframe models.

Edited by German

Ivara is one of my favorite frame since I got her and I bought the "bunny" tonnegen skin. I love her and it's so much fun to make missions complete in stealth mode and just to kill with a stealth kill.

That aside I would die for a Ivara Prime or a good deluxe skin.