Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I got the mask and went to the plains. After the first piece that you can touch and after Nakak talked to me, all the other party members went to extraction and I was forced to leave. Then I attemted to go to the lake again but nothing happened. I had the mask but i couldn't touch the first piece again and the second didn't appear.

Stuck when after touching the first part and Nakak speeches..i went back to cetus (Wasnt aware of the big revenant standing in front of me as it's look like any sentient energy glowing around the ground or look's like another terry...) assuming to collect warframe parts and build to proceed.. when returning to the plains on night time, i looked around and found nothing but the square dot around...

https://prnt.sc/kmqko3

p.s again DE give more indication or info on quest that we had to find, this stuff happened before (The sacrifice quest etc) 

Edited by acezero

Apart from the initial confusion generated by the quest not really conveying what it is expecting you to do I seem to have run into an actual bug that probably involves Helios. Which causes the game to fail to unlock the final codex entry.

On the final encounter I decided to take my Titania even tho I have a strict No Titanias on the plains policy due to the Anti Razorwing missiles issue. Cause I wasn't planning on being any where near the Grineer. I also hadn't considered the fact that Titania had Helios equipped to be a potential issue. 

So I got to the final phase and when the specter thing appeared I had already been expecting it but what I wasn't expecting was Helios to start going nuts like it was really REALLY trying to scan this thing but couldn't. 

Popped into Razorwing, started shooting it in the face. Which was also kinda strange because it's shields never fully dropped and it's health was taking some damage but I also recall it's health popping back up from the brink a few times. 

I popped out of Razorwing and Helios started freaking out again trying to scan it. At some point the Revinant just fell over dead and Helios finally popped off a scan. Which was also a little strange cause I could swear that the scan say +255 or maybe that was the Affinity from killing it? I watched another video and in that it did more of a stalker kinda "Ok the fights over" and sat down, my Revinant was more sideways on the ground. 

The blueprint did drop but the last bit of the quest, I think it is supposed to be "the forgotten one something something unlocked" never popped up. 

I even walked to the gate to make sure that I wouldn't lose the blueprint in case abandoning to my orbiter would have caused the game to forfeit that particular reward. So if there was a protracted time delay between killing it and the Codex entry unlocking, it should have had plenty. 

So I'm kinda bouncing between Helios managed to scan it at the exact second that it the game was trying to push the quest/codex unlock which resulted in a situation similar to the Cephalon fragments. Back when if the player and Helios scanned the fragment at the same time the game would both lock the entry as complete but also not recognize the entry as being scanned at all. 

Alternatively, maybe I wasn't actually supposed to kill it? 

Edit: 

Went back and canceled my build so I'd have the components and began the wait for night, it took a while what with having other things to do.

Went back out on the plains without Helios (just in case) and the quest popped up at the last leg. So I went and did that again, as Khora with an Ignis Wraith and was a little freaked out when Djinn blasted him in his kneeling state. He fell over this time as well but I didn't notice anything that appeared to be "kill experience" from him. 

It dropped a second blueprint but this time the "The Forgotton One was complete" popped up. 

Double checked my Codex entry and it was indeed actually there this time. 

Just to tripple check to see if it was a Foundry crafting/canceling bug I tossed the parts together one more time and canceled them again. Went back down to the plains and nothing from the quest triggered so it seems once that last codex entry triggers correctly it correctly closes the quest chain. 

Edited by Oreades

55 minutes ago, Rogue.Runner said:

If that is the case, why did they not TELL us this?  The entire "quest" appears to have just dead ended at Konzu.  He didn't speak to us, we are never told by the kid to collect his parts and then the quest will continue, nothing.  Thus these threads.

So you say to farm and build the parts FIRST, then the quest will resume.  

OK.  Let's say that is the case.

I'm suppose to magically know this was a "step in the quest"?  

Konzu said nothing,  Kid said nothing.  Just figure out it??  What the heck?

Unless it's jut bugged (therefore understandable and excusable), this is far and away the worst 'quest' in Warframe history.

I didn't know it either, my friend told me to do it so and it worked

Same here, but in my case i needed to leave to finish my work, when i came back on the fields the energy fields that you need to scan don't show up, on the map (pressing M) it shows a small square but theres nothing there.

Edited by OLoKo64
the map i intend to say it was the mini map

Took the mask and went out with it at night,  nakak  said her dialogue  as I went to the white spot on the map, found the glowing  spot , she started   talking again and as she  talked I  touched the glowing spot, after that she didn't continue with her  dialogue and the next spot didn't appear. Now I am unable to continue or reset the quest. 

Talking about this I'd appreciate if  quests would have an abort/quit button  so we can  quit them if a bug occurs and reset the progress so we can try and finish the quest  while waiting for the hotfix 

Edited by Pikachu195

vor 59 Minuten schrieb DeckChairVonBananaCamel:

not sure if this is the issue you are having, but:

once you go and see the ghostly image for the first time and nakak tells you to go see konzu, have a look at his bounties, the 3 higher level ones now have a chance to drop revenant part bps.

after you build all 3 you can return to the plains at night and proceed with the rest of the quest by looking through the mask

thanks

Warframe0017.jpg

Got 2 Revenant Blueprint(bug)

Details
1   >>I got System and Chassis (Neuroptics was building in this time)
2   >>I gone to plains then appear mini quest  2phase until Revenant Ghost and got Revenant Blueprint(finish mini quest)
3   >>Then got last Neuroptics from foundry and start build Revenant
4   >>I noticed that didnt get last Fragment in codex(bug)
5   >>I returned to Plains however there wansnt appear last phase again
6   >>I tried relog(dosnet work)
7   >>I tried cancel building of Revenant then returned to Plains
8   >>Mini quest's last phase appeared again(2nd times)
9   >>Finished above 2nd time last phase 
10 >>I got success last fragment and............ owned Revenant Blueprint again

These is details that i met bug

sory to DE i didnt notice this thred(same report in general page)

DE. Should i not build this 2nd Revenant Brueprint ? i wonder this Bp should be remove from my inventory in hotfix 
(sold from inventory,sory i forgot/didnt figure that)

Edited by ONAYLOS
additional

it should proceed if you gather all the parts fromm konzu, it's sad DE couldn't be bothered to drop in two lines of dialougue for confirmation though

the game is heading downward....but hey waht you'd expect we have a city filled with clones who wears mostly the same clothes and the orokin tower tha was to be something special never got anything attached to it so...ya know...

Edited by rhuug

Il y a 1 heure, Rogue.Runner a dit :

---- Sorry, this is a double post but I can't figure out how to delete it ---

Either 'm doing something VERY wrong, or this does not even qualify as a mini quest. 

Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

2. Operator form/touch shiny spot

4. Go talk to Konzu (because that's what the kid TOLD me to do)

The end

No blueprint.

I get to Konzu and have no idea why I am taking to Konzu. He says nothing whatsoever about the so-called "quest".  Via Wiki, I found out his parts drop from bounties, so I did bounties till all three parts dropped and they are crafting as I write this, but now what? 

I still have no blueprint.

Quest appears to be over?

What the heck?

it's the same we did that because that KID told us to talk with Konzu BUT you need to find the other  shiny spot and fight Revenant 

and we can't restart or continue the quest 

17 minutes ago, ONAYLOS said:

Warframe0017.jpg

Got 2 Revenant Blueprint(bug)

Details
1   >>I got System and Chassis (Neuroptics was building in this time)
2   >>I gone to plains then appear mini quest  2phase until Revenant Ghost and got Revenant Blueprint(finish mini quest)
3   >>Then got last Neuroptics from foundry and start build Revenant
4   >>I noticed that didnt get last Fragment in codex(bug)
5   >>I returned to Plains however there wansnt appear last phase again
6   >>I tried relog(dosnet work)
7   >>I tried cancel building of Revenant then returned to Plains
8   >>Mini quest's last phase appeared again(2nd times)
9   >>Finished above 2nd time last phase 
10 >>I got success last fragment and............ owned Revenant Blueprint again

These is details that i met bug

sory to DE i didnt notice this thred(same report in general page)

DE. Should i not build this 2nd Revenant Brueprint ? i wonder this Bp should be remove from my inventory in hotfix

you can just sell the second BP.. what they gona do. ban you?