Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

3 hours ago, Artitorix said:

I purchased the mask from the kid. Can not find the mask under any tabs in the operator cosmetic screen. Does not show up anywhere in my inventory. Tried relogging several times, still no mask. Tried to buy another one and it is impossible. Shop says i already own one, and will not let me purchase another. Please fix this bug asap as i would like to enjoy the new frame.....

It's an operator mask.

2 hours ago, Gordante said:

When i enter in plains of eidolons to make the quest, Nakaka talks and bla bla bla, but in the final of the mission, we need to fight with revenant, but he just doesn't appear, and i cant find the revenant to get the blueprint, i try a lot of times but he doesn't appear, its frustrating.

Please do not put in spoilers...you just ruined this for me.

7 hours ago, Brandt1 said:

Found the first circle, Nakak said something about seeing Konzu so I left. Not sure if I was or wasn't supposed to. Go back to plains and can't find anything else. Guess I'll just farm the other 2 parts from bounties til I figure it out.

I did the same. No BP for me. Got all 3 other pieces though. 😐

Hay, DE!
Your quest is RAW!
No possibility of getting the Bounty for Revenant Blueprint, as the Codex parts are wrongly Placed.
We get the wrong, one-parted codex entry, instead of the multi-parted one, so the quest's next part-searching places turn into white squares on mini-map.
So no searching circles, no ability to get the parts to fight the Revenant.
Thanks!👍

Hi, 

i have the same problem as Harry have, and i'm trying to find a way to reset the quest but no luck. 

why it isn't in my codex? i think it was there i can replay the quest and do it all over again with no trouble. 

but to leave the quest trigger hanging to the server is like giving a child the remote to the TV. well i hope that gets fixed soon in new quick patch or something like that. 

and if anyone has a way around it please let me know.

so i go to the plains during the night cycle with the mask and everything thing but i jumped into the water and it sent me back to spawn and after the dialog finished i left to go back into cetus and found out shortly after that you have to go and defeat the revenant to obtain the BP. so i go back during the night cycle again and nothing appears. I am locked from getting the BP for Revenant :C HELP!

I got the mask went into the plains after the first dialog the kid says talk to konzu so i though i had to leave the plains to talk to him.

(I now know that i had to stay in the plains) But the quest is now bugged and i can't restart it or continue the quest.

Excuse my bad english!