Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Not able to find the specter of the Rev because the quest with Nakak talking to us in the plains says "Go return to Konzu" and nothing about looking for a Rev specter. So now me and my friends cannot get the specter to spawn at all. Also, not able to get the drop of the neuroptics. Have run the bounties 13 times tonight since he dropped with friends when the drop tables say 10.7% chance and should be able to be gotten in 5 or less bounty runs. Still trying for them, even though the other two pieces (Systems/Chassis) dropped in 2 bounties total (1 each)... This has been quite bothersome. We've near broken our wrists bullet jumping all across the Plains in duty to get the bounties done and yet... This has to be the worst frame release ever. Alas - another release on a weekend, so no hotfixes until the next Monday. Per usual. 

Allright i figured the quest out....

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....do the first step

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems(not all parts at once) Go to the Plains and get the second step. on your map the second location will show up.

3thbuild the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot.

4th build the Neroptics, go to the Plains and get the next spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

5th Build the Revenant.....i hope this helps

i have a problem.. so i got the mask.. i started the quest.. after getting the 1st glowing circle.. Nakak asked me to talk to Konzu..(and the circle quest disappeared on the map)i went to Konzu but Konzu didnt say anything.. and now im stuck... question is.. do i need to collect all 3 revenant parts 1st to be able to proceed the quest?

2 minutes ago, DEQUERVAIN said:

i have a problem.. so i got the mask.. i started the quest.. after getting the 1st glowing circle.. Nakak asked me to talk to Konzu..(and the circle quest disappeared on the map)i went to Konzu but Konzu didnt say anything.. and now im stuck... question is.. do i need to collect all 3 revenant parts 1st to be able to proceed the quest?

The white circle is needed for the blueprint and apparently you can't get it anymore if you left when Nakak told you to leave... 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb DEQUERVAIN:

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....do the first step

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems(not all parts at once) Go to the Plains and get the second step. on your map the second location will show up.

3thbuild the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot.

4th build the Neroptics, go to the Plains and get the next spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

I found this - there is a blue print... You just have to get all the parts and build them first... then go back out and spawn the rev specter.. Hope it helps some... 

2 minutes ago, Valgaarv said:

I´ve touched 1 hand, then Nakak sended me to konzu, there is no Revenant BP

il y a 4 minutes, RagingShark-Shade a dit :

Ok, but DKDiamantes did it all at once, still seems a buggy quest

When i enter in plains of eidolons to make the quest, Nakaka talks and bla bla bla, but in the final of the mission, we need to fight with revenant, but he just doesn't appear, and i cant find the revenant to get the blueprint, i try a lot of times but he doesn't appear, its frustrating.

in the mask of the revenant quest nakak said go talk to konzu and i went back to cetus but once i found out you don't have to go back to cetus i went back out to the plains and there is not while circle on the map. i manage to pin point the location of the revenant and it said press x to touch put i just make a sound after i press it, it didn't restart the quest

please help

So after getting Revenant, i want to try some stuff and ofc I go to the trustworthy Simaris Simulacrum. 

If you didn't know yet, 3rd skill of Revenant is "REAVE" which is dashing through enemies and become kinda like fog for a while leeching enemies shields and health.

You can also press 3 early whenever you want to stop from the "REAVE" animation.

Well, when i was trying the 3rd skill and changing the mods on Revenant figuring duration or range is the better one, this happen (see the sc i took)

I provide sc i took from behind, front and sideways. (Also the fog is still there even if i change frame).582zpmc.png

uGJxBbv.pngkI7MF3j.png

AL2tx9H.png

Ofc I can't change frame whenever i in game, even if I try it on operator mode and then comeback to Revenant it's still there. (there's also a sc)

G2hVQCp.png

This bug occured whenever i tried to spam 3rd skill on Revenant, i'm just hoping this bug will be fixed soon as possible, bcs i can't see anything beside from another angle when you usually see when moving.

I am really really sorry that this bug report is a mess, it's my first time posting and I can't provide video for this bug.😔

Thank You so much [DE].😖

8 минут назад, Gordante сказал:

When i enter in plains of eidolons to make the quest, Nakaka talks and bla bla bla, but in the final of the mission, we need to fight with revenant, but he just doesn't appear, and i cant find the revenant to get the blueprint, i try a lot of times but he doesn't appear, its frustrating.

same problem(

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

A full guide can be found in the update notes, but you should follow Nakak's suggestion and talk to Konzu. Get a Revenant component BP from a Bounty and create it to unlock the next stage.

So sorry for any confusion here, Tenno!

I got the suggestion from Nakak to talk to Konzu ... Konzu offers me nothing just regular bounties and the same regular dialog?
Edit: Now that night time has ended the bounty rewards have changed, the thought occured that maybe I'm missing dialogue and the parts may drop in the bounties and I didn't see any components. I went onto the forums made this post during that time it cycled to daytime and I tried talking to konzu during the day now I can see the components are in the reward tables.

Edited by main_antagonist

entered plains in a group. random. went thru touching ghost... while listening to Nakak, somewhere in the lines "you must talk to konzu" players left eidalon, dragging me with them. nothing can be done since.

Gerade eben schrieb main_antagonist:

I got the suggestion from Nakak to talk to Konzu ... Konzu offers me nothing just regular bounties and the same regular dialog?

you need the parts from konzus Bountys. after this

3th Build the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

4th Build the Revenant.....i hope this helps

Went to the Plains at night, touched the drowning person's arm, Nakak told us to talk to Konzu, went back to Cetus to talk to him, no new dialogue option except for Bounties and Standings, went back to the Plains again, no more white circle or anything. her dialogue of warning us about seeing things when we enter the Plains while wearing the mask for the first time doesn't show up anymore as well. Help???