The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Onslaught is Pointless Boredom Because of Saryn

ActionPoohole

vor 5 Stunden schrieb raz143:

Just stop with this nonsense and learn how to enjoy the game the way it is. 

Yeah, with that school of thought in charge, the only groups available would be Mirages running around with Simulors, Lokis with Naramon Shadow step cheese, selfdamage trinities which would also give nonstop mapwide total invulnerability to the whole team. Oh, and don't forget Ash's and Ivara's Mesa's former p4tw.

Oberon, Atlas, Hydroid, Limbo, Volt and Zephyr would have unicorn-level population too, if players if  had just shut up and sticked to the flavor of the month forever.

Fat thumps up for this! /s

Edited by Sahansral

On 2018-09-05 at 1:03 AM, miomima said:

Wukong is melee frame, excal is melee frame, valkyr is melee frame, atlas is melee frame. Saryn is nothing of melee frame, yes melee make her 10 times tankier, but her theme is nothing about melee. And i highly doubt that viral proc on all enemies on the map can be even slightly weak. (and since melee 3.0 is coming - hello condition overload queen that procs not 1 but 3 status effects just with abilities).

She is a melee this is not an opinion, it's fact. Just until recently her 3 was melee only. The frames you mention are "outdated" melee frames. Saryn is a melee that can function well in the current stage and she is not the issue here, old frames with outdated kits should be reworked and buffed instead.

Sorry to inform you but she can have 2, not 3 status effects upfront in a reliable manner. Toxic lash no longer spreads with spore after rework and if you are not channel blocking with 3 active you cannot have it ranged, even so it drains so much with life strike to a point that it is unreliable. Or you can double tap 2 but it is range even with Max range is quite short and expensive.

Hell she was shipped with nikana prime and all of her promos were melee extravaganza. 

If she is killing your fun, play solo or pre-made. Volt kills my fun with ridiculously high attack speed, transforming my frame into a seizure case for doctors, but I don't go around and btch about volt nerf

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

Git gud

What does "git gud" even have to do with the situation? People abuse cheesy tactics because they don't want to "git gud" (at least it's one of the main reasons). Creating custom squad without cheese is not "git gud", learning how to play without cheese is.

first of all, i seriously don't get how a frame can ruin a game............ come on guys, you just bringing her up all the time just and just because you don't like to see someone else gets more kills than you, accept it, it's always about this.
so, first you mentioned 45min kuva survival, okay here is something, i get the S#&$ out of kuva survival, alone only and only with arca plasmor without any riven while i was using all the capsules all the time for kuva, so, want to ask nerf arca plasmor too ? huh come on ask for it it's simple to ask nerf this nerf that ner that one too, another reason you people think saryn is broken, unbalanced, anything like it is only because she gets the goddamn rework recently while other frames hadn't one for a long time, so in exchange of messing around on one reworked frame use your brains and give idea for other frames to get better.
and for those who thinks, 40min 1 hour 2 hour or 3 hour is a long long run survival mission i must say it's bullS#&$, i can solo any survival up to 2 hour and even more and don't need saryn for it, you people think fun is just to make any build and that build must be great as any other build ? NO it's not, with a good build and good team you can do long survival with most of frames.

and for those who always mentioning "challenge" here is the solution, try doing survival solo at least for 2 hour and try doing MOT more casually i'm sure then you can have way more than enough challenge
saryn is balanced the way she is, and if you people still think she is not, then don't bring saryn with yourself into any mission, don't make any team with her, just stay away from her as you people staying away from a lot of frames and weapons, so simple.

and something else, as most of you people always mentioning warframe is a co-op game, so if you don't like to get stuck with dunno afk player and people like that..........don't want to name them i had many problem with them while tried to play with people a few time in my life, just make friends in game, which i think that's way too much easy in warframe, or get people from your clan and do runs with them to get sure you wouldn't get afk players.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ador_Dragon:

this topic is stupid from it's begin
first, soloing high lvl content aren't impossible at all, i'm a completely solo player in warframe, I'm a goddamn MR25 and I've being solo from begin of it until now, and i did many hard and high lvl content alone by now
second, if don't like saryn, then go make a squad for yourself without a saryn
third, plz stop asking for nerf because of one part of game, we had a stupid nerf on chroma just because of teralyst hunts already and that still pissing me off, it's not right to ask for nerf just one for one simple part of game, and saryn had many nerf on her rework just because ESO so stop it okay stop it
fourth, " Wait ... we will fix a broken frame by making the ENTIRE GAME play one frame? Why not just remove all the other frames and leave Saryn. Would accomplish the same thing. But in reality there is no way Id want to sit quasi afk hitting one button killing everything. Some of us like challenge.  " and as you said it yourself, fix a broken frame so everyone play one and now you asking nerf a frame just because i don't want them in ONE type of mission, and i sersiouly don't get it, you want challenge or not ? if want do it solo then, which you already answered that "impossible" and don't think doing ESO with 4 people be any challenge in it's first place either, so just admit you hate saryn and done

Wow, soo many strawmans. So much false info.

Chroma's damage wasn't nerfed. It's calculation was incorrect all the time and got corrected.

The rest of your "arguments" has been written every time when someone desperatly wants to defend an imbalance. We've seen the same rants for Mesa, Trinity, Ash, Shadow Step, Tonkor, Mirage&Simulor...

Nothing new...

And you what? In retrospective those "cry babies" were right, even if DE sometimes overnerfed a frame (Ember, Ash).

Edited by Sahansral

It's pointless boredom because it's an inherently boring game mode.  You can't speed it up like defense, there's no map progression like in Survival, there's no objectives to manage like in Interception.  It's just a fixed duration of dumb killing on a single map tile.  It's pretty much DE giving up and saying "have your official powerleveling node."

7 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

Wow, soo many strawmans. So much false info.

Chroma's damage wasn't nerfed. It's calculation was incorrect all the time and got corrected.

The rest of your "arguments" has been written every time when someone desperatly wants to defend an imbalance. We've seen the same rants for Mesa, Trinity, Ash, Shadow Step, Tonkor, Mirage&Simulor...

Nothing new...

And you what? In retrospective those "cry babies" were right, even if DE sometimes overnerfed a frame (Ember, Ash).

so, changing the way of calculation isn't nerf but changing number is nerf ? serisouly you know what are you saying ? both are the same thing, yeah i know chroma was the only frame that it's buff ability or it's stat was calculated by Multiplication and they just change that, yeah i read those patch notes like anyone else do, but that's not the point, the point is chroma was strong with a big cost, by getting damage to his shield and his hp, it wasn't like yeah just hit the button and now you are a dragon done no.
and normally in rework, while DE change something they give something equal to that to the frame but on chroma they reduce his power and survivability to give him only a recast on his vortex, yeah i agree by that you don't need to take damage anymore to get your buff, but you just need to forget hit the button a sec and you must take the damage again, and a recast alone isn't that big buff or help or Rework.

People constantly suggesting to avoid a frame in group play as a balance solution has been a sure sign in the past of DE soon fixing this issue.

Ash, Mesa, Ember, Mirage&Simulor, Tonkor, Shadow Step, Trinity, etc.

I'm confident DE will handle this.

And please don't assume that someone who thinks that a frame/weapon has a balance issue hasn't played said warframe/weapon. If you suddenly find yourself dominating missions  just by selecting a certain frame while getting dominated when you are NOT playing this frame there's no sudden fluctuation of SKILLZ involved.

1st) you can't use emotes in onslaught, so, no meditation.
2nd) everyone plays Saryn there because we gotta be grateful to all of the white knights and newbies who think that Sedna on starchart is endgame content and not a starting line and she's the only choice left.

25 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

2nd) everyone plays Saryn there because we gotta be grateful to all of the white knights and newbies who think that Sedna on starchart is endgame content and not a starting line and she's the only choice left.

Can you explain what you've typed here please?

1 hour ago, RealPandemonium said:

It's pointless boredom because it's an inherently boring game mode.  You can't speed it up like defense, there's no map progression like in Survival, there's no objectives to manage like in Interception.  It's just a fixed duration of dumb killing on a single map tile.  It's pretty much DE giving up and saying "have your official powerleveling node."

I still power level on Hydron Sedna. At least you can speed that up because its just a tiny defense map. After getting all the Khora BPs, I have no need to come back to this game mode.

Sanctuary Onslaught feels like those endless runner flash games people used to make back in the day. Eventually the platforms scroll so fast there's just no way to avoid the obstacles and you die. I can't wait for Elite Alerts. Those are the missions I'm going to use to power level. Imagine focus farming on Adaro but the enemies are level 100.

Il y a 1 heure, RealPandemonium a dit :

make sense for Tenno to have a way to train hard

11 hours ago, Kraythax said:

So you go into elite onslaught to farm a bit of focus, maybe level up a weapon and there is one critical problem. Saryn. Every Saryn player I have met acts selfish and instead of going in solo if they want to solo the map, they go in with a full team of 4, take 90% or more of the damage and you get nothing. And forget leaving if there is a Saryn in party, I tried that and 12 games in a row I left,  until I said "to heck with it and logged off." I am a paying customer and don't pay to be bored. SARYN IS STUPIDLY unbalanced. She makes the old "Entire map on fire" Ember look like a minor player.  Either NERF SARYN hard .. or at least enable meditate in ESO so that I can just sit there while Saryn kills everything. 

Just bought more plat before I logged on today, but now I feel stupid. I think time to put this game down a while. 

Next time  recruit or go solo stop asking for nerf and stop crying like a child grow up 

Edited by (PS4)zedlanik