Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.7.1

[DE]Megan

Took two days for the Revenant to become a wreck to play.  That #4 energy drain is abyssmal consider that I can run around ALL DAY on a map with Ember letting the fire fall and killing through doors and floors.  For those of us who hate the grind, it was a total waste of resources to acquire.

Hello Dear DE Team. There is an bug/glitch with the sacrifice quest 2 to be exact 1 is the somachord sacrifice tones wont spawn at all in the quest did 7 quest replays so far it only spawned once for me since then never again second of all SPOILER ALERT 

Spoiler

when on lua when getting controll of exal umbra in the fusion sequence when he gets up the operator kneels above exal umbra in mid air lol

Please DE Fix this we would be very Greatfull. Keep up the good work THX DE

so these fixes look satisfying and some that really helps 

but idk if it's only me but this update made me not play warframe for like 3 days because i need to download 18509.9mb like wtf!!!!!!!!

and the 'probs' are

first:connection is broke and am using a rather weaker connection now so i can at least log in to warframe

second:it doesn't save what i downloaded everythime i close the game i have to restart the whole process so pls fix

On 2018-09-06 at 4:47 PM, XanZath said:

Thanks for some more work on ui. However, being able to set matchmaking type with a Y press was an actually useful feature, I don't understand why would it be "fixed". Similarly, ever since the sacrifice we've lost ability to open the escape menu directly from the starchart which was a very good way to quickly go to the arsenal or foundry.

Thankfully you can access your menu from the star chart again! I've been checking every update and the same hotfix the rest of the UI was updated they brought it back. The same "options" 3 lines button isn't there but if you click on your player icon it will open the menu. I'm so glad it's back!

so about the old quests, mirage and limbo are they still broken? they may not be broken for most but its sad when after three major updates nothings been done to improve the fatal flaws they have. watched the youtube videos in order to check what i was doing for the mirage quest was correct and the click to search doesnt work, even if its on the correct mission node on that planet. as for the limbo theorem: i have not been able to complete them even though i already waited and built a limbo by hand without perchase, still claims its incomplete. is this going to be a problem until alot of new people complain i hope not. thanks for fixes bug team i know it gets anooying swatting one fly just to have 10 fly in the door the next day keep up the good work!

I'm not sure if this is coincidence or a result of an update, but I've been lagging horribly in nearly every public group since this patch. I've opened ports and checked in game settings and nothing helps. I really hope they move away from p2p in the future.

Archived