Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Dont know if it have been mention or not. but since chimera patch unalert hyekka and drahk master will summon their hyekka/drahk when we near them. it makes stealth focus farm quite difficult. before this update i can get 35~40K focus on single run. but now it drop to 25~30K.

I dont know if this a bug or not but Arbitration Shield Drones have a weird interaction with Limbo's Cataclysm. I understand that the enemies it should protect from damage can just walk through as if they are not in the rift plane, but they are still allowed do damage to us as if they are in the rift plane with us and that can be really annoying to deal with. On top of that, the shield drones are also NOT TARGETABLE with weapons while you and it are both in the rift plane/cataclysm.  The only way to kill the shield drone is to walk out of cataclysm/rift plane and shoot the drone WHILE THEY ARE IN CATACLYSM/RIFT PLANE. It makes no sense as to why I cant kill them inside cataclysm and why i would have to walk out and shoot inside cataclysm to just kill the drones, not to mention that the enemies are all shooting at you while being protected by the drone and CAN ALSO SHOOT AT YOU WHILE YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF CATACLYSM. 

On a side not, For some reason, after you equip archwing and boost with shift and space bar, the archwing refuses to stop moving, it will continue to move at a slower pace, but not stop moving, even if you press the back key. so i cant hover in one place and the speed is still to great to try and shoot while it keeps moving.  (Fixed It turns out that that toggle sprint effect this and i had to turn it off)

Also, there is a bug with the infinite spiral gear wheel where if you try to equip synthesis scanner, it instead uneqiups you and says you are unarmed, and that can be very annoying too

Keep up the good work, im sure this all can be worked out eventually 

Edited by War-Keeper

my run on sortie defense, i gave my secondary to the operator and when he died, his animation stuck on standing position, like when he was still alive.. i tried to revive him, but somehow he keep walking around and i couldn't revive him because he's not around my revive area.. i tried to revive him for like 10 sec and until my mission was failed, i cant revive him.. 

NPCs locked in shake animation during void missions.  Happens to MOAs, Bursas, juggernaut, infested chargers.  Missions on the infested ship are a good place to reproduce. Interacting (shooting) them doesn't free them they just shake until you kill them.

https://youtu.be/MZvMKt9dk7g

Rhino Prime Iron Skin graphic disappears from some body parts when you zoom.  Purely cosmetic.  

https://youtu.be/bEwGKTqpLpM

1. Earth Extermination Mission just had 0 enemies in it. Landed in, and instantly was met with "proceed to extraction". It's hard to get Void Reactant when no enemies spawn.

2. I've seen enemies spawn, and run the opposite direction of me, until they run into a dead end, and just sit there forever

3. Aura mods now show up strewn throughout the list when sorted by drain instead of all being at the end. This is annoying since they're a negative drain, and should be sorted accordingly.

4. Used the last of an apothic, so went to equip a different one. But it gives me an error that I can't have 2 different apothics equipped at the same time. But the one that ran out isn't in my list of gear to be unequipped

5. You can't unequip an emote. It just stays equipped when selecting none.

6. Hitting back on the gear menu opens up the equip menu for slot 11, preventing you from using the GUI to exit the menu.

Lots of graphical lag and pauses with the new update. Too many to specify when and where, happens when you mouse over items in many menus, when leaving missions, when accessing start map, etc.... Didn't have this problem before Chimera update.

Glare off objects/weapons/frames/walls/etc... seem like the high beams were turned on, the brightness washes everything out now.  

Colors have changed, things look more like neon kinda cartoonish.

Lag from other players has been getting worse, even though I limit to 100ms ping, I feel like the game still forces me into games with individuals with pings higher than that.

Everyone died in an arbitration except me, host migration occurred and game booted me to menu and no rewards.

Most the time I do not get rewards for completing rotation A in the new arbitration missions and happen to die before rotation B, even though it says you get to keep them, not the case.

Can't cast abating link on trinity while in the air, and there's some strange lag before abating link will cast.

single shot weapons seems to stutter fire or not fire on click, and on the arca plasmor when it's empty I have to press the fire button multiple times before it auto reloads.

pathing of the drone, that makes things invulnerable, in arbitration seems weird, or maybe it spawns with out his friends and gets confused, anyhow, you have to go hunt down random mobs in those missions now.  Many times they will be standing at their spawn.  Some activate when you walk up to them, others just look at you.  

Is nekros broke?  Doesn't seem to get extra drop anymore, especially in arbitration.

What's with the gear wheel?  not user friendly and it's massive and becomes even massiver if you move the mouse the wrong direction.  Maybe this one is personal preference as i really don't like things blocking the screen during a mission.  Someone mentioned that I can hotkey those slots, I'll look for that tonight.

ludoplex - frame fighter - can't see frames at beginning or select them.

ludoplex - frame fighter - start of some rounds random attacks occur without pressing any buttons.

This is a short list of what I could remember;  I'll try to put together a more extensive list after the next hotfix.

P.S.

Please add a market for selling items/mods =) 

Decorations that has been placed in the landing craft has diasppered. They are nowhere to be found around the landing craft, and they have not returned to the decorations library.

Also: When new decorations are placed down, they disappear immidiatly, and are removed from the inventory.

Edited by SeniorHreff

The bugs that I found today:

Idex seems weird since last update, enemies tend to walk on air.
 You can get killed by nothing,  maybe becouse the bullets goes through the walls or the radius of enemies AoE weapons is broken now.

Mesa on index can't cast third ability, animation is once done but then it goes blank and u have no buff on hud.

Falcor, new weapon tend to do self damage when It turns back, I guess it should have that damage on throw but not like that. Doesn't happend on every throw.

And another:

- Returning after a cetus bounty while flying on archwing, i accidentally hit tab, bringing up the steam overlay. Shift-tabbing again removed the overlay as it should, but the archwing started diving. I did a quick shift-tab twice again which fixed it. However, upon landing, my character was stuck in running/walking animation towards the right. I tested all normal movement keys (WASD, shift, crouch), but neither fixed it.

In other words as previously reported, input events are very much getting stuck. And depending on which event(s) are getting stuck, this would easily explain the sudden loss different abilities (movement, skills, weapons) players have reported many times in this thread.

Edit:
Leaving cetus fixed it, so i guess each time a new tileset is loaded, input events are also cleared.

Edited by Onds
Addendum

Berserker attack speed buff no longer applies to finisher animations.

Put Beserker on any melee weapon, proc the buff, then do a finisher by any means. The finisher animation is the default speed.

Using static attack speed mods like Fury/Spoiled Strike correctly speed up or slow down finisher animations.

E Prime - Earth - Lith Fissure. 

Enemies not Spawning. You run all the way to extraction and no enemies. You wait for about 2 minutes, no enemies, only a few at a time. These constant bugs popping up are getting insane. (Screenshots below) 

Warframe0077.jpg

Warframe0078.jpg

Warframe0080.jpg

Warframe0081.jpg

Also - The Synthesis Scanner is not equippable once again, it was on day one, but isn't now. And Helios Prime sometimes doesn't scan even when Codex entries aren't full. 

Edit: 15 minutes into the fissure mission... and only 32- of - 40 enemies killed, 9/10 reactant. 

Edited by ShuhaloTemptress9

So, yesterday I found something weird on Rathuum. Executioner Zura seems to be bugged. She just walks around the map and never tries to attack (on some occasions she tries to flee, though). She doesn't even try to summon hyekkas. I'm not sure if this happens on every difficulty, but it sure happens on Yam with the scaling enemy level modifier on. 

Haven't had the chance to read through all the replies so don't know if this has already been mentioned....

But since the update all the noggles in the Dojo are missing heads. So we have 25+ headless noggles on display now. It's quite disturbing 😕

• Can't use Left Trigger bound control for Melee on controllers.

Gettin' real tired of this one, I understand the Operator Meshes taking time, but this particular bug wouldn't even be an issue if you guys would let us rebind controls easier. Frankly the controller rebinding menu has been 'broken' ever since the UI update where you forced us to bind specific controls to specific buttons. Please, for god's sake, give us back the same rebind menu as keyboards.
Edited by 8r8kSpider
  • Like 1