Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

On 2018-10-14 at 11:34 PM, Ksaero said:

This bug is about initial 90 capacity which shouldn't be a thing with unformaed Paracesis. It allows you to put the mods in, but those mods that go over the intended capacity limit just won't work. Your solution is to forma the weapon 5 times so it can reach level 40 and have the true capacity of 90.

I see. Thanks!

• I noticed some visual problems, I'm posting a screenshot.
Spoiler

zA484Fm.png

• Some days ago in the description of the third sortie mission there was a slash notation path instead of the description.
  • I noticed that when there are host issues (connection, pc performance problems) while I am one client and a host migration could/should be triggered, the entire application becomes unresponsive and Windows asks to shut it down or wait for it to complete, whereas before the update this neve happened.
  • It happened once but one time I managed to join an Arbitration but I was able to being revived/unable to get rewards from Arbitration pool.

Here we go again with an uncompletable bounty. This time mobs got stuck/spawned under the world. Screenshot provided so you can see that there are no caves in this area they could be in (which is another royal pain in the b... when objectives split into both ground level and cave level at the same time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1540855616

Oh, and in the chat you can see yet another example from a bit earlier where a chosen mission (bounty with grineer weapon) turned into something else (eidolon hunt with 2 minutes left to sunrise)... Add another bug on top of that: The teralyst got stuck, so even though there was not enough time we killed him anyway...

• Like 1

actual daily sortie (17.10.2018) also bugged in every mission....sometimes you cant revive the hostage whnen it's down, sometimes the missionmarker for it will appear somewhere in nirvana making it impossible to see where the hostage is, sometimes the mission just ends without even the hostage being down....

The Synthesis Scanner doesn't always come out properly, I almost always use a hotkey (I have it bound to numpad 0 and it's in the first slot), but it seems to do the same thing regardless of whether or not I do.

It puts away my weapon, and just leaves me in the unarmed state. As nice as it would be to just sorta have that feature in the game, this isn't exactly how I'd like it to be implemented 😛

EDIT: if I switch back and forth a few times, it'll lock me out of firing my weapons/swinging my melee, this is fixed by going into spoiler mode or using an ability

Edited by Garfieldcfninjaman
clarification

The secondary action (melee channel, block, etc.) on the left trigger of controllers does not work. Those actions work fine when bound to the right trigger. As a result you can’t bind block to the left trigger for consistent gliding and you have to choose whether blocking or channeling is more important. 

Edited by KosmicKerman

Bug: Can't switch from Gearwheel to Emotewheel if Gearwheel is bound to Tab.

Spoiler

Quest Cinematic QoL:

Spoiler

The Riven over-capacity prompt will pop-up during the last cinematic when the operator returns to the orbiter.

Spoiler

10min 12sec mark

Edited by BrutuZ
Embed

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but it's relevant to the operator cosmetics and rather amusing.

Onkko, who wears the now-messed-up clothes, has no torso. His neck is just floating above his cuirass like nothing's wrong. Plus, his face sticks through the helmet in multiple places.

It'll probably be fixed with the revert but y'all might wanna look at him before re-releasing the cosmetic changes

• Like 1

Jupiter Exterminate Mission.  Found this treasure room above an open space.  I could've sworn I was lagging when I saw it, had it not been over the fact that I was solo and in my own host:

EQEx2Yv.jpg

OQzjMOq.jpg

It took about 45 seconds but then it all came unfrozen and was able to collect any treasure left around the room.   

Still can't catch any Glappid Fish at  night in the ocean.   Or any other ocean fish for that matter at night.  Wasted 3 baits and  dyes only to see  things like this:

xJFwmhg.jpg

Didn't take a picture of this  -- but getting unknown error: 0 when trying to collect items off the foundry.  Seems to happen when the item is in the first position on the tab. Moving to a tab that will remove the item from first position seems to correct the issue.  

Edited by MBaldelli

On 2018-10-12 at 10:35 PM, MrHerty said:

The login screen has some problems when I try to put in a password. If the number "0" is the first character put in and you try to put in another number, that number input will not show up on the first try. It will show up on the second input. It seems to only be a problem when it's "0" followed by another number.

Then I spammed a bunch of random numbers in the password box. After about 10 or so inputs three other things showed up in front of the text cursor. I could move my text cursor in front of the unexpected inputs and delete them. But when I deleted everything behind the unexpected 3 inputs, only 2 were in front of the text cursor. These problems don't seem to apply to letter inputs.

Working around these problems have not worked for me. I first tried to input the rest of my password after the phantom second number. I tried deleting the input after the second phantom number then inputting the rest of my password. I tried my entering my entire password, deleting it, putting it all back in, deleting all but the first character and putting the rest of the password in.

TL:DR The password thing is wonky with numbers

On 2018-10-12 at 10:33 PM, CatsAEE said:

+

jTxXQy4.png

On 2018-10-12 at 10:27 PM, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

same prob here playing out of EU -> Ger
Did a validate and optimaze still doesnt work

Login issues 😧 just like the others said :c

List of bugs related to PoE/Eidolons : 
1. Arch wing launchers are still available to craft from the foundry even if you already have some.
2.  Lures randomly FLOAT INTO THE AIR when the person in charge of them is in arch wing, sometimes even if they're not in arch wing.
3. Trees/bushes/sometimes water now blocks the spawning of Unairu wisp on the eidolon, testing wasn't consistent on showing what exactly caused it to not spawn, but there was definitely a problem.
4. Some video settings turn the gantulyst lasers invisible, I could only see the sparks on the ground but not the lasers themselves, this problem persisted with the vomvalysts after shooting them and also trinity's link ability not showing the lines from her to the enemies. 
5. This is not known if its a bug or intended, but the spawns of the vomvalysts is very inconsistent compared to pre-update, they don't spawn in proximity to players anymore and you find them randomly 200-300 meters away. 
6.  Eidolon hitboxes while coming out of the water has apparently changed? Previously the unairu user could spam E to drop unairu wisps on the shore but now it doesnt work anymore. Not sure if bug or intended 
7. Lures DO NOT follow you as fast as they used to. They can now just choose not to move at all, for up to 20 seconds while you're running around trying to charge them.

A lot of warframe's primed version do not get the 300% power strength buff in Arbitrations. So far this bug has affected Nekros, Mirage, Nyx, Nova, and Valkyr. Do note that this is all on the PRIME versions of these warframes. I cannot confirm all of the effected warframes, but I do know that not all of them have been effected by this bug. For example, Oberon Prime and Rhino Prime seem to work just fine. I apologize if this bug has already been reported multiple times and this doesn't add any new information, but I'm hoping it does.

Edited by FireDemon11
  • Like 1

I've been experiencing problems trying to login the game with my account ever since the Chimera update came out. Specifically, it gives me the "login failed, check info" error. 
I have checked multiple times that I did not enter the wrong password, as I have managed to login to the website multiple times. 
I've heard from others in similar situations that it seems to be an error due to the presence of either commas and/or numbers in my password. 
From testing I've found that copy+pasting my password into the password bar ingame does not register any of the keys after a comma in my password. This does not happen if I manually type them out (although I'm still unable to login anyhow).