The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is $&*&*#(%&ed

(PSN)WildTiger455

Question

14 answers to this question

Anyone else have notice the 98% of people that get suspended and create a thread about it seen always new members? seen a lot of New player think general chat is barren WoW chat.

The Op create a forum account to complain nothing more. 

Edited by xcenic

15 minutes ago, (PS4)WildTiger455 said:

I've been suspended for almost a week for saying memes in the chat everyone was doing it so i said "Your granny tranny" this game is 18+ you should not be able to get suspended for saying something.

You poor kid...i think 1 weak is not enought for you,isn t it?

26 minutes ago, (PS4)WildTiger455 said:

I've been suspended for almost a week for saying memes in the chat everyone was doing it so i said "Your granny tranny" this game is 18+ you should not be able to get suspended for saying something.

Get wrecked.

16 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Barrens Chat in WoW was really the only reason to play that game. Where's Mankirks wife?

8 years playing WoW and i dont think thats is true. Actually most of vets just ignore the whole channel due the moronic and stupidity. Barrens chat was the vanilla cancel. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)WildTiger455 said:

That doesn't mean you can do stuff like this ,this game is 18+ so does that mean you can say f u to someone or spam the chat or even keep saying nezha is a tra* 

So what if this game is 18+ , it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want if you dont think so than how about a example. Can you go kill people in real life and get away cause you are 18+ , no cause 18+ is just to prevent young minds to play this game with knowing that they need to be careful cause 18+ means a lot of stuff like paying money with credit cards or whatever and so they will either not play the game or be careful 

And also it is 18+cause the game can be played with money and young minds like you would just use their money to play this game and ending up wasting about 100 dolars and this post is litterally useless and have no meaning if DE see this they won't care and just close it down and why,cause you are playing the game wrong and are making the community toxic and you should be ashamed

I do not worry about getting reported cause at least I know that what I said at least has meaning not like this post and you deserved getting suspended and all ,I won't even be surprised if DE wants to extend you suspension to a month cause you have learned nothing from your mistake

And also 18+ is really just a number when you can fake it and say your 21 when your 13 and by this it really doesn't matter anymore but what matter is the community and also getting rid of toxic players with no shame 

1 hour ago, (PS4)WildTiger455 said:

shame on you for even posting this on this site and hope DE sees this and extend you suspension

and have I said anything to offensive well I don't think so cause you are litterally just a toxic player that deserve a slap and wake up to the real world

Edited by kamyung