Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ducat price tags!

muscip

Ducat price tags on fissure reward window when completing fissures/ opening relics would be a nice addition.

It would help many players who dont know the prices and one wouldnt be able to google the prices in 10 seconds anyway, i dont know if this has been suggested before but i'll say it anyways.

Cheers - muscip

15 minutes ago, muscip said:

Ducat price tags on fissure reward window when completing fissures/ opening relics would be a nice addition.

It would help many players who dont know the prices and one wouldnt be able to google the prices in 10 seconds anyway, i dont know if this has been suggested before but i'll say it anyways.

Cheers - muscip

Typically in most cases:

Bronze = 15
Silver = 45
Gold = 100

No need to add it to relics when you open them. Most bronze items are worth the same, most silver are worth the same and most gold are worth the same.

15/45/100 is the most common, there are a few that are off though, like some older silver rewards being worth 65.

They should however add it to your inventory screen so you can easily manage your trash and more valueble prime parts more easily. The reason I dont sell trash pieces for plat is because I cant be bothered to look through them all and double checking with the kiosk or wiki.

17 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Typically in most cases:

Bronze = 15
Silver = 45
Gold = 100

Some of the old relics have mixed ones though (like braton p trash) like you said

There is a slight indication already but I don't know if it shows the rarity of the actual item or the rarity it has on the relic

Edited by Nesodos

3 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

It would seem to me that the vaulted relic would be the vaulted frame/item/weapon the relic gives parts for..

latest?cb=20140623062832

I can't be arsed to keep track and each and every single primed thing to know which ones are currently vaulted or not.  14 of the 21 primed frames (excluding Excal P) are vaulted, and that list is only getting longer.  That on top of trying to keep track of which things got vaulted with what frame along with the relics that have a mix of vaulted and unvaulted parts in them make it a huge mess to keep track of. 

You don't really have time to check each and every relic in between rotations on stuff like survivals and defenses, especially for older players like myself who tend to have more vaulted relics than unvaulted ones... It would simply be a nice little QoL change to mark which relics contain vaulted parts in them, even if it's just with a little (V) at the end of the relic name so players can quickly identify which relics contain vaulted parts in them or not.

Edited by Sin1989

On 2018-10-19 at 12:35 PM, Sin1989 said:

latest?cb=20140623062832

I can't be arsed to keep track and each and every single primed thing to know which ones are currently vaulted or not.  14 of the 21 primed frames (excluding Excal P) are vaulted, and that list is only getting longer.  That on top of trying to keep track of which things got vaulted with what frame along with the relics that have a mix of vaulted and unvaulted parts in them make it a huge mess to keep track of. 

You don't really have time to check each and every relic in between rotations on stuff like survivals and defenses, especially for older players like myself who tend to have more vaulted relics than unvaulted ones... It would simply be a nice little QoL change to mark which relics contain vaulted parts in them, even if it's just with a little (V) at the end of the relic name so players can quickly identify which relics contain vaulted parts in them or not.

There would have to be a separated function to show vaulted items. You wouldnt be able to add a 'V' to the vaulted items in the codex or something lie the codex. It would have to be a pinned banner in the store, on the news or section of the codex unto itself. I think it's just as easy to google it and that takes all of 30 seconds including printing it so you dont forget and have to look it up again. Which is what most people do.

5 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

There would have to be a separated function to show vaulted items. You wouldnt be able to add a 'V' to the vaulted items in the codex or something lie the codex. It would have to be a pinned banner in the store, on the news or section of the codex unto itself. I think it's just as easy to google it and that takes all of 30 seconds including printing it so you dont forget and have to look it up again. Which is what most people do.

Or the game should just tell us. Shouldn't be having to do something outside of the game or go to an external source yet again, to find out information.